MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Forum Administrator

Reply with quote  #1 
On June 1, 2014 the MyMemories Loyalty Club will officially begin! Here is a breakdown of how it works:

1. On the first of each month a Loyalty Card will be posted in this forum. Save the card to your computer, you will need it!

2. Complete MyMemories & designer challenges to earn Loyalty Stamps. You will find a lot of challenges that offer stamps as a reward. The designer will send you a private message here on the forum with your unique stamp once you've completed the challenge. Please note you can only earn 1 Loyalty Stamp per designer per month.

3. In your favorite scrapbooking/graphics program place each of the stamps you get onto your card. You do this just as if you were adding embellishments to a page; it's that easy!

4. Browse the list of participating designer shops and think about which item valued 3.99 or less you would want as a prize. (You may choose a higher valued item but you would need to pay the difference. The prize value itself is 3.99)

5. Once you have filled all 10 spaces on your card with unique stamps, save the filled card and send it to me, along with your email address and the link to the item you have chosen for your prize, in a private message here on the forum. I will validate the card and send it up to management. You will then be contacted by Cole Peak, our media manager, on how to get your prize.

Each month the designer shops in the Loyalty Club program will be listed here, and each shop can only award 3 prizes. So get your card redeemed quickly before the store you want to get a prize from is no longer available! If you see a shop with it's name crossed out, then it is out of prizes for the month.
Nelleke

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
read it. thanks.
BarbN

Reply with quote  #3 
do the 10 stamps have to come from the same designer?
Forum Administrator

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbN
do the 10 stamps have to come from the same designer?

Nope! 2 are for the Collect Em All challenge and the other 8 you can collect by doing any challenges you want that offer stamps as a reward [smile]
Many Feathers

Reply with quote  #5 
Thanks Rebekah for the info. 

I'm having difficulty with how to know when we're going to get the Loyalty Stamps from the designers. Some give right away. Some wait... some even wait till the next month, it seems. If you do the LO in June, but don't get the stamp till July, are they good for July then, even though the LO was done in June...? And, some designers don't say when we'll get the stamp. Should we assume right away then? I know this is just starting, so thought I'd ask :-)

Thanks,

MF
Forum Administrator

Reply with quote  #6 
Stamps for any challenge done in June are goo for the June card only. If the stamps aren't getting sent out until July, then I'll make sure you can still redeem them. This is the first month MM is running this so it's a lot of "play by ear" so to speak. We are really hoping all stamps can be sent by the 3rd or 4th of each month, but if they are later than that we WILL still honor them for June (regardless of the deadlines posted in my June LC post)
Many Feathers

Reply with quote  #7 
"Stamps for any challenge done in June are goo for the June card only. If the stamps aren't getting sent out until July, then I'll make sure you can still redeem them. This is the first month MM is running this so it's a lot of "play by ear" so to speak. We are really hoping all stamps can be sent by the 3rd or 4th of each month, but if they are later than that we WILL still honor them for June (regardless of the deadlines posted in my June LC post)"

Don't know how to get the quote in here :-) I think you said that there are only 3 "prizes" in each store and we should get our Loyalty CArds in early. But...if we're waiting for designers to send stamps...even a month away...that gets difficult. I can't figure a way around this, unless designers send stamps throughout the month. I know that might get difficult for them. Just comments to see how to make this the best :-)

MF
Forum Administrator

Reply with quote  #8 
Some designers send out during the month and some don't. Next month I'm going to work harder and asking them to send when they can, sooner rather than later.

I'll be going through the cards on a first come first serve basis, but there are a LOT of stores on the list, so we should have enough prizes for everyone. The 3 per store limit is to help even out who is giving away free goods. There was the worry that a lot of designers give away stamps but then only free stuff is taken from 1 or 2 designers... if you know what I mean?

As the club grows, we can offer more per store to offset the number of cards redeemed. This is definitely a work in progress to see what works best for members and designers alike [smile]

The goal is to have everyone get their prizes by the middle of the following month (June prizes by mid-July, etc)

But as I said, if designers aren't sending their stamps until past the end of June we will still honor them, absolutely. It's more along the lines of... don't send me your June card in August and we'll be fine [biggrin]

If you know you have completed the card, you can send me your PM with the item you want to "claim your spot". I still can't award the prize till the card is sent, but it will make sure you get the prize you're hoping for [smile]
Many Feathers

Reply with quote  #9 

Thanks Rebekah. You are ALRIGHT! :-)

MF

BarbN

Reply with quote  #10 
just trying to get this organized in my mind.  is it possible to do enough challenges to earn loyalty stamps without having to buy kits?  some require special kits and some don't.  It would be silly for me to try for a full card if I can't do it without buying a new kit.  sorry if this sounds cheap but that's where I am right now.  I would still enjoy getting my photos scrapped but there wouldn't be the challenge if a full loyalty card is not in my reach.  does this makes sense? 

when I first started the challenges, I thought everyone gave stamps.  I did see that a few gave prizes IF you used their kits but I never thought to check about the stamps.  I also realize this is a work in progress.   having fun anyway but need to know if I should try the CEA plus 8 other challenges each month. 

thanks a bananas.gif  barb

Forum Administrator

Reply with quote  #11 
Barb,

Each designer sets their own challenge requirements and prizes each month, so the best way to find out if you can do it without purchasing a kit would be to check each challenge. [frown] I'm sorry that sounds like a lot of work, but MM does give designers the autonomy to run their own challenges this way, so it's not micro-managed.

I wish I had a better answer for you. I understand the money issue. MM is my only job and since I just started with them my customer base isn't that high yet. I can't buy new kits either LOL
BarbN

Reply with quote  #12 
Thanks Rebekah; I understand.  I did check each one to see if I needed to buy a kit etc. but didn't look in to Loyalty stamps until later.  I will be checking further in future and I fully understand about running their own thing. I do like the CEA and look forward to the next.  Even if I can't amass enough stamps I can still get a kit that way.  naturally, I think it's a great idea.  I also think you are doing a great job.   enjoy your evening. 
Forum Administrator

Reply with quote  #13 
Thank you so much for understanding and for so much participation [smile] I'm always here to listen to new ideas and suggestions as well [smile]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.