MyMemories Forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Author   Comment  
OverTheFence-Patty&Diane

Reply with quote  #1 
Welcome to our March 2018 challenge - the theme is "special times with family & friends"

Check out our featured collection: I Heard It Through The Grapevine - retiring this month, on sale for 70% off before it disappears!

OTFD_HITTG_gds-slide.jpg    

CHALLENGE RULES:

(1) create a layout with photo(s) of friends or family (our fur babies are family too) in which you include some dimension of this month's theme

(2) your layout must be created using a product(s) from a My Memories designer(s) - you do NOT have to use one of our products, but we would love it if you did.

(3) post your layout here in this thread, before the end of the month, and be sure to credit the designer(s) & their product(s) used.

(4) We will PM you the POSTING BONUS at the end of the month.

Posting Bonus Preview:
OTFD_FF-MM_MarchChall_PB.jpg 
Collection Previews:HITTG__COLL_600.jpg   HITTG_Clusters_600.jpg  HITTG_CPKall_600.jpg  HITTG_CS_600.jpg  HITTG_EWC_Tags_600.jpg  HITTG_Flourishes_600.jpg  HITTG_PageBlendables_600.jpg  HITTG_PKele_600.jpg  HITTG_PKppr_600.jpg  HITTG_stacked_600.jpg  HITTGao_WineJournal_600.jpg 

Some Creative Team layouts for inspiration:
Bren1.jpg  heather - hittg - otfd - 1.jpg  heather - hittg - otfd - 2.jpg  otfd IHITTG 1 6grand.jpg  pbb1411_otfdd_hittg_page1_150.jpg  pbs_HITTG_LO1.jpg  pbs_HITTG_LO2.jpg  ps_otfdHITTGV_jcdMM16.jpg  zPenny1.jpg  zPenny2.jpg  zSarah1.jpg  zSarah2.jpg  zToni1.jpg 

We look forward to having you participate. We love to be able to give away our gift!
HUGS,
Diane & Patty

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
Hello there!
Gorgeous colors in this collection. I just went to check it out in the store but it doesn't show that it is discounted yet. Is there a code I need?

Thank you
Hugs
Ruth (Tedasgram)
ADBDesigns {Anita Diane}

Reply with quote  #3 
Ruth - I was horrified to find that I had ignored you all month!  SHEESH!!  I am NOT like that, I promise, I feel terrible.

The collection is marked on sale now and will be through tomorrow HOWEVER if you dont see this in time to grab it please send me a PM (private message) via the Control Panel button and I will make sure you get it at a discount!  (and I will send you the gift right now as way of apology)

HUGS
Diane
ADB Designs (1/2 of the Over the Fence team :-) )

please use my coupon code
STMMMS89620
and receive $10 off plus all the other special offers!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.