MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
QueenBrat Digital Designs

Reply with quote  #1 

QBD_ChallengeBanner.jpg 

Hello! Welcome to the March Grab Some Mojo Challenge.

This months challenge is coordinating with my 'Why Scrapbooking?' Blog Series. If you haven't had a chance to read it yet, you can find it here.

This months challenge is to scrap some OLD pictures. Dig out the shoebox full of pictures you have stored in the closet or use a few pictures out of the hundreds (thousands) that you have stored on your cell phone. Capture a moment from your past that your future generations can enjoy.

Here are a few that I have done:

QBD_AMothersLove_Mom.jpg 
A cell phone picture of my Mom scrapped using 'A Mothers Love'. A wonderful gift for Mother's Day and something the generations can enjoy!

You can get the kit here.

QBD_BecauseULovedMe_RileyBirth.jpg 
Some old pictures of my grandson, Riley, and myself. These were the first pictures made of us together and are from 10 years ago. The layout describes the moment perfectly. The first time I held him it was 'Love at First Sight'.

The kit used is Because U Love Me and has been retired from MyMemories. 

QBD_FlutterDays_RuledByCats.jpg 
If you are a pet parent you have many, many pictures of your pets. This beautiful little fellow was my furbaby, Conner. He loved to pose for pictures as you can see. He was my first indoor cat and my baby! I miss him bunches so these are priceless memories!
I used my scrap kit Flutter Days to make this layout. You can purchase it here.

QBD_LuckOTheIrish_Riley.png 

Another old cell phone picture of my grandson, Riley. He is now 10 years-old and too cool for the silly pics, but he is still my pot o' gold.
I use Luck o' the Irish for this layout. You can purchase it here.

QBD_OurHeroes_Dad.jpg 
One of those shoebox pictures of my Dad! This is from back in the early 50's and he was about 18-years-old. My Dad lost his battle with cancer in 1983. Capturing memories of Dad for my children and grandchildren is important to me since they don't have him as a part of their lives.
I used Our Heroes for this layout. The scrap kit is available here.

QPD_TheBirthdayGirl_Remi.png 

This is my most recent picture used, but is still 3 years old. This is Remi Jade and she was a huge Minnie Mouse fan! (She's now discovered Queen Elsa.) I used The Birthday Girl to make this layout. I will point out that I made the ear shaped elements out of the papers in this kit. They could not be included in the kit due to trademark rights. You just need one large circle and two small and you are all set!!
You can grab this kit here.

Okay, so grab your pictures and scanner or cell phone and let's see those memories!
Remember that everyone who completes each month of my challenges will get an unreleased scrap kit in January 2021. Remember to post them below each challenge so I can give you credit.
Until next month!
Renee'

QBD_CallengeBlock.jpg   

[StPattySiggie] 
FACEBOOK  |  INSTAGRAM  |  PINTEREST  |  TWITTER  |  BLOG

I Recommend My Memories Suite 9 For Your Scrapping Needs

Copy and paste this code when ordering to save $10! STMMMS64124

jbylam

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
joe in uniform.jpg 

My husband is now 73 years old, so this qualifies as an old photo.
Kit: Paint Chips Cerulean by Connie Prince

hips Cerulean by Connie Prince

QueenBrat Digital Designs

Reply with quote  #3 
This is a beautiful layout jbylam.  I apologize for not telling you sooner, but I've been down with the flu.  And now I'm too scared to even leave the house because I know my body couldn't take getting sick with this dreaded coronavirus.  Stay safe!!!

[StPattySiggie] 
FACEBOOK  |  INSTAGRAM  |  PINTEREST  |  TWITTER  |  BLOG

I Recommend My Memories Suite 9 For Your Scrapping Needs

Copy and paste this code when ordering to save $10! STMMMS64124

blondecrouton

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #4 
Having fun with your Easter Bunny Mini

https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=QBRK-MI-1703-121548

bud.jpg 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.