MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
TXRebel

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi All!
I'm sure there is an answer to this somewhere around but I've searched and can't find it and I've looked at videos and can't find one so I thought I'd just ask. I've been trying to work with masks and I can't figure it out. Does our software just not do that sort of thing or do I just not have a clue how to do it?

Thanks in advance!

Kathy
marniejo

Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRebel
Hi All!
I'm sure there is an answer to this somewhere around but I've searched and can't find it and I've looked at videos and can't find one so I thought I'd just ask. I've been trying to work with masks and I can't figure it out. Does our software just not do that sort of thing or do I just not have a clue how to do it?

Thanks in advance!

Kathy

I found this tutorial on using masks in the software.
I hope it helps, it works quite nicely in V9 as well.

https://www.mymemoriesblog.com/2017/03/using-mask-feature-in-mymemories-suite.html

[blinkie_for_blog] 

STORE       BLOG       Facebook Fan Page
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi TXRebel,
Sorry I thought I had answered. Only did half. Just finished moving is my excuse. Anyway. I had asked Happy Scraps as they always have a mask challenge. Here is her reply from 18 days ago [crazy]
Hi 
No problem and happy to answer I am actually on vacation and do not have much access to wifi but if you go to my mask challenge in the forum there are some links to the designer tips I wrote on the my memories blog. You should find the links in the description of my challenges. Surely in the one from may as I had a designer tip that month

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.