MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
kristimisty27

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
I looked on the tutorials and did not see any regarding the "masks".  Do you have to install that in the My Memories software or do they work the same if you download as a general file? I have not purchased yet because I am unsure how it works.  Thanks for any tips and help
snackpackgu

Reply with quote  #2 
Albums to Remember - one of our designers - has a tutorial on her site.  You can't directly use masks, but she's found a way around that.

The tutorial for masks is at the bottom:

http://albumstoremember.blogspot.com/p/tutorials.html

~~ Hugs from Debbie ~~  

Lisa J.

Reply with quote  #3 
Debbie is right, the masks you see on most other sites and some of ours as well are not designed to be completely functional in MyMemories.  We have customers that use other software too, and our goodies work great in those too.  There are some Designers, Albums to Remember as well - also have some mask-like pages that give a similar look to the pages.

http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=ARBP-EP-1107-4996

They will work like regular *quick pages* - bring them into your project as an embellishment and layer your photo behind them!

L

EMAIL: [email protected]
Albums to Remember

Reply with quote  #4 
A while ago MMS customers who didn't have other software to create masks wanted to get the look in the software so I created a few cheat masks to get the same look. You can try one out for free here:

My Designs at My Memories Suite

Save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software with coupon code STMMMS0718 (you will also get a free month of the design club (8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off photobook printing).

saim45

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
The tutorial image for mask is perfect to use in your profile .
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.