MyMemories Forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Author   Comment  
OverTheFence-Patty&Diane

Reply with quote  #1 
Welcome to our May 2018 challenge - the theme is "memories of my home town"

Check out our featured collection: the MY HOME TOWN collection - on sale as our Backyard Bargain for May 1-14 - grab a great deal and scrap a layout.

OTFD_ByB-my-home-town_May01-14_GDS.jpg  

CHALLENGE RULES:

(1) create a layout with photo(s) of friends or family (our fur babies are family too) in which you include some dimension of this month's theme

(2) your layout must be created using a product(s) from a My Memories designer(s) - you do NOT have to use one of our products, but we would love it if you did.

(3) post your layout here in this thread, before the end of the month, and be sure to credit the designer(s) & their product(s) used.

(4) We will PM you the POSTING BONUS at the end of the month.

Posting Bonus Preview:

OTFD_PostingBonus_May_MM.jpg 

Collection previews:
MyHomeTown__Bundle_600.jpg   MyHomeTown_Alphas_600.jpg  MyHomeTown_JCards.jpg  MyHomeTown_Masks_600.jpg  MyHomeTown_PKall_600.jpg  MyHomeTown_PKele_600.jpg  MyHomeTown_PKppr_600.jpg  MyHomeTown_Solids_600.jpg  MyHomeTown_SP_600.jpg 
Here are some GREAT layouts from our Creative Team to provide inspiration or even a scrap lift opportunity!
_600_VickiD.jpg  600_My home town_LO1_AnnR.jpg  600_My Home Town_LO2_AnnR.jpg  600_MyHomeTown_JW.jpg  600_otfd-myhometown-hsa-myartpoc10-renee-02.jpg  600_otfd-myhometown-renee-01.jpg  600_otfdp_my_home_town_pbslo1.jpg  600_otfdp_my_home_town_pbslo2.jpg  600-EllenHy1.jpg  600-LindaRae.jpg  600-Maureen.jpg  600-Nancy-army-Group600.jpg  600-OFTD May MHT Dana A.jpg  600-OFTD MHT Dana B.jpg  600-OTFD_my-home-town_LO1-by Lana 2017.jpg  600-OTFD_my-home-town_LO2-by Lana 2017.jpg  600-OTFD_MyHomeTown1_Pia.jpg  600-OTFD_MyHomeTown2Pia.jpg  600-ps_otfdMYHOMETOWN_sherTPPBIGPIX1.jpg  600-ps_otfdMYHOMETOWN_ssdamORCHARD.jpg 

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.