MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
carla

Reply with quote  #1 

April showers bring May Flowers! Well, at least that's what they say! But May is so much more than just flowers! It's Spring, Warm weather, Fresh Air and Sunshine. It's also a special time for Mothers and a time to remember our Military!

For this challenge, you must Choose 2 or 3 inspirations from the May Mood Board that I am providing. Your inspiration could be the actual object, colors, texture, shapes, or something else. When you are finished with your layout, post a copy here in this thread so we can all see it and give you some lovin'.

I can't wait to see what you come with!

May-2019.jpg 

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #2 
Hey, Carla!  Thanks for this challenge.  My scrapping is kind of old school, I guess.  I've been meaning to make a page for this pic of my granddaughter for a while.  Thank you for this little push!  ;D  (I used my "You Are My Sunshine" kit.)

2017_Courtney_600px.jpg 

Copy and paste coupon code STMMMS92356 to receive a $10 discount on your purchase of My Memories Suite scrapbook software. 
Plus FREE bonuses at check out! 
Click this for more details:  MMSuite
carla

Reply with quote  #3 
Gorgeous layout, Valerie!  I love your beautiful pick of your Grand daughter and the composition of your page is just stunning.  Thank you for joining in the challenge!

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.