MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
lisahope97

Reply with quote  #1 
Welcome everyone to my first round of the Mix and Match Up Challenge. I really wanted to think of some things I loved the most about scrapping, then mix it all up and bring it to all of you. 

Each month I will be giving you a letter, a shape and a color..then you sit back enjoy some scrapping time and come up with a beautiful layout to share with everyone. I truly hope you all enjoy doing it as much as I enjoy looking at all your stunning works of art.

So let's kick it off then shall we...HERE WE GO!!

This month's letter will be F, this month's color with be pink and this month's shape is a circle. There are tons of ideas you can easily come up with while using these. The choices are so vast I hope it's easy to work with it.

By playing in my challenge you'll receive this gift once you post your layout.

Mix and Match Up Challenge June 2019 Preview.jpg  
Some ideas you could go with are of course always flowers or flairs, then you can also go out with things such as fish where it's June and you'll be spending time outdoors. Then the color pink doesn't have to be plain jane pink (which I love), you can always go with different shades of lighter or darker also because it's June and there are so many different colors out and about. The circle should be super easy with any sticker or word art piece.

This matches my kit for the month "It's A Good Life: June 2019"

It's A Good Life June 2019 Elements Preview.jpg 
It's A Good Life June 2019 Papers Preview.jpg  
So there you go guys. I'm SUPER excited about what you all will come with. I can't wait to see it all. So have fun, enjoy yourself and most important...KEEP SCRAPPIN'!!!

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
i saw no one had done this and wanted to do one. 
Paper used is fromhttps://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=NSNS-PP-1907-164619
the cluster is from Lisa Minor of mymemories
the poser and all other embellishments were made by me. i cant rmember which fonts i useed so from now on i will include that in my save name lol
  pink nsd.png 

Avia

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
Pink color, flower (picture and cluster) and circles
Credits: Bussy Bees by Connie Prince https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=CPDS-BP-1905-161963
Busy bee.jpg 

lisahope97

Reply with quote  #4 
Amazing job guys!!! I've been so busy with getting my girls ready to go back to school. I will send your prizes to you later today. I am just blown away at these creative layouts....

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.