MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #1 
I've just decided to run a little mini challenge until Monday 9th May. As it's Mother's Day this Sunday in most parts of the world and my new Love You Mum collection is now live in my store I thought was a great idea. Of course if you live where it's not Mothers Day there is no reason why you can join the fun, in fact I'd love to see you here [biggrin]

• So here we go, firstly I'd like you to purchase one of either (of course you can grab both I really don't mind [biggrin]) of these two products Love You Mum Kit or Love You Mum Album Template both will be reduced from the 9th May through until the 12th by 30%.
  • Create your layout with a mum in it. It can be you as a mum or your mum or your great grandmum, and if there is no mum's you can use a pet I really don't mind as long as it a mum, goldfish would work [tongue]
  • Post your layout back here in this thread so we can all ooohhh and aaahhh over it and you can chose which posting bonus you would like and for that you can chose either my Love You Mum Alpha or Love You Mum Clusters just put it in your post and I'll pm you instructions on how to obtain it.
Love You Mum Kit

[LoveYouMumFullPreview] 

Love You Mum Album Template

[LoveYouMumPreview] 

Choose your free posting gift below and mention what you would like when you post your layout in this thread. 

Love You Mum Clusters

[LoveYouMumClusters] 

Love You Mum Alpha

[image] 

Here is my inspiration using one of my Love You Mum Clusters

Dear-Mum.jpg 

Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Kit looks Lovely.
Sad time for you.  [love][kiss]

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Sue, yeah it's going to be a hard one, thought I was ok but well you know...I'll make it through [smile]

kjoistudios

Reply with quote  #4 
What a beautiful kit!  I don't know if I'll get to this one.  It's hard to do Mother's Day. [bawl]

NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #5 
I know how you feel Kara...tis hard for me too...I cried when I did the layout and again when I posted it in here [bawl] 

kjoistudios

Reply with quote  #6 
I'm sorry Lesley!

NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #7 
Hurry last couple of days to enter this challenge if you want to snag either the alpha or clusters for free [smile]

carla

Reply with quote  #8 
i really love this kit!   I didn't do a Mother's Day layout with it but I do have it in my Signature! 

Reply with quote  #9 
and Carla that is one stunning siggi too...love it [biggrin]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.