MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi everyone - My name is Carena from Carena's Designs. Original I know - no fancy names - Just plain old me. LOL Anyway - I've delighted to be able to offer a challenge for the members here at My Memories.

OK here is the challenge.
  • I would like you to scrap a layout using any of my kits from Carena's Designs that is a MULTI PHOTO layout for a Wedding or Anniversary or some Special Formal Occasion. You can if you wish use a combination of quick page and kit. Just not a quick page on it's own. Clusters also make a quick and easy start to  a page layout also. - I love them. Quick and easy.
  • Remember quick pages can be used with other items if you want to add extra embellishments to them from your supplies.  You can use other designers products in your layout also but please remember to give credit. EG.  Kit: whatever name is by Carena's Designs plus also Kit: whatever kit name is by XXX Designs.
  • Post your layout/s here in the forum - you can just simply click to show us here in this thread by clicking the little Tree in the box above (next to the film stripe) and choose the layout from your computer. 

SAVING INSTRUCTIONS - you will need to save your image in the original size for your personal use, but also change the size to eg. 2 inches and save the second time to your computer - this much smaller one is the one you need to show us here in the forum.

I will message all participants with a little prize from my store for joining me and all the fun at the end of the months. This challenge ends at the end of May 2014. I can't wait to see all your stunning pages. Remember to allow private messages here in the forum under your settings or I can't send you your participation gift.

If you are stuck for some ideas - here are some of my latest products. I hope they inspire you from Carena's Designs

AND YES - did you see it - Here is a stunning Multi Photo quick page there for you to play with too!.  FREE. Enjoy

Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 10.15.20 PM.JPG  Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 10.15.27 PM.JPG

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #2 
Here is some inspiration. My Neice's wedding.

Kit: Vintage Photobook QP10 by Carena's Designs

Bride-&-Groom.jpg 

Reply with quote  #3 
wow...great challenge this one will be hard for me, as my wedding photo's are awful, but with quick pages and albums as good as these, you might even make me look good [wink]

carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #4 
Arrrh - well Lesley - even harder for me as I've never married. But I used my nieces pictures instead. LOL. I never said you have do scrap yourself.  Hugs and smooches.

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #5 
Great challenge Carena! 
carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #6 
Thank  you girls - looking forward to seeing your pages. 

Reply with quote  #7 
Carena - fantastic challenge, and your layout is beautiful!

Reply with quote  #8 
Sounds fun!  hmmm.... wedding pictures... did we have camera's back then?  LOL!

carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #9 
Kara - I'm sure you aren't that OLD. LOL Come on girl - get those stunning photos out and scrap them. Hugs

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #10 
Hi Carena, this sounds fun.
Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #11 
Hi Carena!

May is my anniversary month! So I am in the mood to take on this challenge!
Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #12 
Once-Upon-A-Time.jpg 
Kit used: In The Meadow by Carena's Designs

carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #13 
Once-Upon-A-Time.jpg  
Kit used: In The Meadow by Carena's Designs

/QUOTE]

Awesome page Tbear - What stunning wedding photos. Love the greenery in the background of the photos with the greenery from the kit and nature. Excellent - thanks so much for joining me in the challenge. Welcome to My Memories Challenges. So awesome to have our Very Special DSP friends here. Hugs and kisses.

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #14 
May challenges-002.jpg 

I used the Caitlyn kit and added a tiny bit of help from True Love by Sweet Dreamer Designs.

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #15 
Oh, Susy! Your page is soooo romantic!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.