MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
ADBDesigns {Anita Diane}

Reply with quote  #1 

One of my earliest Christmas memories involves music.  My mother and my brother, Alan, brought music into our home via their beautiful voices and talent with multiple instruments. The year I was 6 years old, my parents brought a used spinet piano to replace the old upright. It was tuned right away and we discovered an old music book of carols in the piano bench. Mother and Alan took turns playing the Christmas carols while we sang along.  It was a magic time and I fell in love with this carol: I Saw Three Ships.  It was the first time I had ever heard it and I loved it.  It remains my favorite carol. Hearing it evokes all the wonderful childhood memories of family, music and Christmas.

I Saw Three Ships
 ONLY $9.97 for the complete collection at Introductory Pricing! 

ISawThreeShips__BUNDLE_600.jpg  ISawThreeShips__BUNDLE_ewc_600.jpg  ISawThreeShips_AL_600.jpg  ISawThreeShips_BL_600.jpg  ISawThreeShips_CL_600.jpg  ISawThreeShips_DmskPpr_600.jpg  ISawThreeShips_MA_600.jpg  ISawThreeShips_PKall_600.jpg  ISawThreeShips_PKele_600.jpg  ISawThreeShips_PKppr_600.jpg 

Here are some wonderful layouts to offer you some inspiration:
600_ADB_ThreeShips_DanaLO1.jpg  600_ADB_ThreeShips_DanaLO2.jpg  600_ADB_ThreeShips_LLL_LO1.jpg  600_ADB_ThreeShips_LLL_LO2.jpg  600_ADB_ThreeShips_MaryLO2.jpg  600_ADB_ThreeShips_pbsLO1.jpg  ADBDesigns_ThreeShips_Exelby Immigration 600.jpg  cths-adb-isawthr-rd-01-600.jpg  cths-adb-isawthr-rd-02-600.jpg  ThreeShips_JSW_600.jpg  ThreeShips_JW_600.jpg  cths-adb-isawthr-lb-01.jpg  cths-adb-isawthr-lb-02.jpg 

please use my coupon code
STMMMS89620
and receive $10 off plus all the other special offers!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.