MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
LLL Creations

*My Memories Designer*
Reply with quote  #1 
Well, well, well... my new series 'Traditional Christmas' just went live!
And ... that mean it's INCLUDED in my 40% OFF SALE! (until Nov. 30/midnight/EST)

There is a kit, add-on packs of borders, frames and word art. There is a bundle of course (best deal!) and 3 size photobooks!
12x12 for some reason didn't go live (but you can expect it tomorrow for sure) but there is 8.5x11 and 11x8.5 photobooks which include the entire kit (not the add-on packs). Get this new series now while it's 40% off .. only until Mon. Nov. 30/midnight/EST.

Traditional Christmas Kit - available HERE
Come see all 5 previews to see more of what you get!

[Traditional_Christmas-01] 

Traditional Christmas Borders available HERE

[Traditional_Christmas_Borders-01] 

Traditional Christmas Frames available HERE

[Traditional_Christmas_Frames-01]

Traditional Christmas Word Art available HERE

[Traditional_Christmas_Word_Art-01] 

And of course the bundle is the best deal, if you want it all!

Traditional Christmas Bundle available HERE

[Traditional_Christmas_Bundle-01] 

And then there are also photobooks!  3 sizes ... 24 pages including front and back covers.

Photobooks include the entire 'Traditional Christmas' kit .. not the add-on packs.
Save yourself a lot of time ... or just check them out to see what you can do with the kit.

121x12 available in my shop tomorrow!

8.5x11 available HERE

11x8.5 available HERE

Click HERE to go to my shop!

Join me on facebook HERE -  Get up to date news on freebies, new items in the shop, sales and more!

Note: If you have already liked my Facebook page but are not seeing my posts it's because you have stopped interacting with it.  Come on over and just like a few posts or comment and you should start to see them again.  No interaction = they stop in your news feed.

Get $10 off My Memories Suite by using this promo code:
STMMMS29686
Get the software HERE

LLL Creations

*My Memories Designer*
Reply with quote  #2 

12x12 Photobook is live now!

Get it HERE

Click HERE to go to my shop!

Join me on facebook HERE -  Get up to date news on freebies, new items in the shop, sales and more!

Note: If you have already liked my Facebook page but are not seeing my posts it's because you have stopped interacting with it.  Come on over and just like a few posts or comment and you should start to see them again.  No interaction = they stop in your news feed.

Get $10 off My Memories Suite by using this promo code:
STMMMS29686
Get the software HERE

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.