MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
LLL Creations

*My Memories Designer*
Reply with quote  #1 
New in my shop...

Southwestern Style has a wide assortment of southwestern style embellishments, frames, borders, mattes and papers ...

You get everything in the following 5 previews ...

Get Southwestern Style HERE

[Southwestern_Style-01] 

[Southwestern_Style-02] 

[Southwestern_Style-03] 

[Southwestern_Style-04] 

[Southwestern_Style-05] 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Or .. if you prefer photo books they are also available in 3 sizes.
Or just check out the photobooks for inspiration and to see what you can do with the kit!

Southwestern Style Books.jpg 

Each book has 24 PAGES including front and back cover! Just drop in your pictures for a quick book OR add pages for a larger book. You get all the backgrounds & embellishments separately also so you can use them in other projects. NOTE: This book includes EVERYTHING in the Southwestern Style kit. 

GET 12x12 HERE

GET 8.5X11 HERE

GET 11X8.5 HERE

Click HERE to go to my shop!

Join me on facebook HERE -  Get up to date news on freebies, new items in the shop, sales and more!

Note: If you have already liked my Facebook page but are not seeing my posts it's because you have stopped interacting with it.  Come on over and just like a few posts or comment and you should start to see them again.  No interaction = they stop in your news feed.

Get $10 off My Memories Suite by using this promo code:
STMMMS29686
Get the software HERE

manabita

Reply with quote  #2 
Love these!  What a great collection!! [smile]

Get $10 off MyMemories Suite 9 or 10% off all printed photo books and gifts by using my code: 
STMMMS13734

LLL Creations

*My Memories Designer*
Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you so much~! [smile]

Click HERE to go to my shop!

Join me on facebook HERE -  Get up to date news on freebies, new items in the shop, sales and more!

Note: If you have already liked my Facebook page but are not seeing my posts it's because you have stopped interacting with it.  Come on over and just like a few posts or comment and you should start to see them again.  No interaction = they stop in your news feed.

Get $10 off My Memories Suite by using this promo code:
STMMMS29686
Get the software HERE

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.