MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
ADBDesigns {Anita Diane}

Reply with quote  #1 
Welcome to the November 2018 THE VINTAGE ROMANTIC challenge. 

This month I am featuring my new collection: Paisley. The collection will be in my store Nov 7 and will be on sale thru the 25th. 

To help you complete my challenge, I am providing a gift page starter each month; this month it is a gorgeous Cluster. 

Paisley_CL02.jpg

Here is how the challenge works:

1) Click on the Page Starter preview above to go to my store and add the FREE Page Starter to your cart. (only free during current month)

2) Create a layout with either a "romantic" or a "vintage/heritage" twist and USE THE FREE PAGE STARTER in your layout.  Don't forget to do some journaling or a page title.

for the rest of your layout, use my featured collection OR use ANY MM Designer kit in a similar palette.

3) Post your layout here in this thread (please provide credit to the designer, if not me) 

I LOOK FORWARD to having you join me this month!

Diane

Collection Previews & Creative Team Layouts (for inspiration)  

Paisley_Bundle.jpg   Paisley_clusters.jpg  Paisley_GlitterAccents.jpg  Paisley_masks.jpg  Paisley_Pgborders.jpg  Paisley_PKall.jpg  Paisley_PKele.jpg  Paisley_PKppr.jpg  Paisley_solids.jpg 
600-adbdesigns-paisley-dana-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-paisley-dana-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-paisley-maureen-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-paisley-maureen-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-paisley-nancy-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-paisley-nancy-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-paisley-pia-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-paisley-pia-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-paisley-poki-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-paisley-poki-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-paisley-renee-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-paisley-renee-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-paisley-rochelle-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-paisley-rochelle-02.jpg 

STMMMS89620 and receive $10 off plus all the other special offers!
gala

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
Великолепная коллекция и чудесные примеры-странички! Большое спасибо за прекрасный кластер! Попробую,может получится.

{Magnificent collection and wonderful examples-pages! Thank you very much for the wonderful cluster! I'll try, maybe.}
ADBDesigns {Anita Diane}

Reply with quote  #3 
I would love for you to give it a try. XOXO Diane
lisajung

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
Love collection -love the colors and found this picture in my collection. My grandma in the purple floral loved paisley and flowers. She is no longer with us but her garden is still with us.  Since my parents now live there and take care of her prize winning garden. 
This family picture is from 14 years ago and has grown but still one of my treasured picture
 I used the freebie , a paper pack I had and purchased the additional elements from your collection. 

,    Lisa Jung  [email protected] 

Attached Images
png My Album 17-001.png (26.09 MB, 3 views)

ADBDesigns {Anita Diane}

Reply with quote  #5 
Beautiful Lisa! thank you for sharing!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.