MyMemories Forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Author   Comment  
Digi Deborah

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
* * * THIS CHALLENGE IS NOW OVER * * * Please see the October Font-Tastic Challenge #2 for a cool typewriter font.

October is one of my favorite times of the year. You see, we live in Florida and after six l-o-n-g months of heat and humidity, we finally get the cooler Florida temperatures. And who doesn't LOVE Halloween!?! So this month, I've chosen the font Dem Bones. You can find the font at fonts2u.com.

Please use the font in a layout and then reply to this post. The challenge guidelines are hereI host I'll be hosting two challenges this month. This is the first one for October. Please make sure to upload your completed layout by October 15. 

Here is the set of coordinating alphas you will receive as your participation gift. *** And, I'll have a surprise Digi Deborah Designs FREEBIE if you use one of my products currently in my shoppe at My Memories. ***

FC_dem_bones.jpg 

windswept

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
Hope I am not too late just saw this challenge when I was doing the blog train

qp1-(ddeb)Moe.jpg 

Digi Deborah

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #3 
Nope... you're just in time. I'll accept this as completed for the challenge. And since you used one of my products, please pick out a Page kit and let me know which one it is. I'll package it up and send you the download link for it. 

Thank you SOOOO much for participation in this challenge!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by windswept
Hope I am not too late just saw this challenge when I was doing the blog train

qp1-(ddeb)Moe.jpg 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.