MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
RvMacSouli

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi everyone
Here my second challenge for June.
The fun can start : is a no required kit challenge, and all participant will received the QP from the LO presented here (without the text as you could use it with all project you want). Only one rules, you have to use kit from MMS store or your own and "give credit" is very welcome.

BUT : If you choose to use 1 of my product (my store is here) you will received an additional and exclusive freebie, & a stamp for the Loyalty Card. (here the card)
(the stamps and gift are different for every of my challenges but remember only 1 stamp by designers & by month can be use for the Loyalty card)

Lets the challenge begin :

Open a green window into your life [smile]
show me a great picture of a green scene, that can be whatever you want. only need to be outside and make think about nature.

for make this Layout I use a part of my Knock'O Clock Collection you can found it here, and My Sweet Dream Combo-01 you can found here

Layout Challenge Inspiration June.jpg 

As always the most important have a fun [smile]
I wish you all a great day

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
Here's the "green" of my yard...  [smile]

Credits:
Mask from Meryl Bartho's Tell the Story Quick Click
Spring Reflections by Grace Blossoms 4 U (MyMemories)
Spring Reflections Alpha by Grace Blossoms 4 U (MyMemories)

2013-04-28-Spring.jpg 

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilgram
Here's the "green" of my yard...  [smile]

Credits:
Mask from Meryl Bartho's Tell the Story Quick Click
Spring Reflections by Grace Blossoms 4 U (MyMemories)
Spring Reflections Alpha by Grace Blossoms 4 U (MyMemories)

Wow I love your LO, they look so happy, and Spring is inside all your presentation thanks for having done my challenge, and having share this great and happy time [smile]

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #4 
When we moved from Ohio to Florida, we stopped at this overlook for the spectacular view.  It is in W. Virginia and next to the Charlton bridge that is dedicated to a Korean Medal of Honor recipient.  The second photo is the Bluestone River that runs below the bridge.  I used End of Day and nothing extra, leaving the photos to speak for themselves.  I love green!

2005-bluestone river-001.jpg 

RvMacSouli

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbN
When we moved from Ohio to Florida, we stopped at this overlook for the spectacular view.  It is in W. Virginia and next to the Charlton bridge that is dedicated to a Korean Medal of Honor recipient.  The second photo is the Bluestone River that runs below the bridge.  I used End of Day and nothing extra, leaving the photos to speak for themselves.  I love green!

I love the history behind the LO, thanks for sharing those great green pictures [biggrin] I love green too [wink]

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #6 
Just take something green she says...... That means I HAVE to CHOOSE from several thousand photos!!! lol [biggrin] We have a wonderful country and travel a lot. A stop on the roadside (Literal) can mean a hundred photos because it is so pretty and such variety. These photos were taken from a trip where we went to foreign country (NSW - I am a Queenslander and there is always plenty of healthy rivalry between NSW & QLD)) below Sydney.  I used RVMacSouli Botanika kit.
Challenges & Comps-001.jpg 

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
RvMacSouli

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar
Just take something green she says...... That means I HAVE to CHOOSE from several thousand photos!!! lol [biggrin] We have a wonderful country and travel a lot. A stop on the roadside (Literal) can mean a hundred photos because it is so pretty and such variety. These photos were taken from a trip where we went to foreign country (NSW - I am a Queenslander and there is always plenty of healthy rivalry between NSW & QLD)) below Sydney.  I used RVMacSouli Botanika kit.
Challenges & Comps-001.jpg 

How great are those pictures, Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing view of your beautiful Country [wink] I know choosing only 1 is hard [biggrin] you did also well to show many [wink] Thanks also for having done my challenge [smile]  

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #8 
A road side stop near Hamilton on our way home from a weekend break in Portland, Victoria
I used Yesterdays News by Nutkin Tailz Designs 

green-000-Page-1_opt.jpg 

susyq532

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #9 
Last summer, this deer really wanted to come into our yard to eat the fresh mown grass.  I got pictures from my daughter's window.
I used the kit Botanika Combo 02 by Scrap'N'Design by RV MacSouli.
https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=RVVC-CP-1404-58238

June challenges-033.jpg 

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vickieg06
A road side stop near Hamilton on our way home from a weekend break in Portland, Victoria
I used Yesterdays News by Nutkin Tailz Designs 

green-000-Page-1_opt.jpg 

Hi Vickie All these green landscapes and these animals is wonderful, and the tree with the sheep look a giant tree really great LO thanks for having done my Challenge [smile]

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by susyq532
Last summer, this deer really wanted to come into our yard to eat the fresh mown grass.  I got pictures from my daughter's window.
I used the kit Botanika Combo 02 by Scrap'N'Design by RV MacSouli.
https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=RVVC-CP-1404-58238

June challenges-033.jpg 

Hi Susy I love your LO, as you are lucky to have a deer neighbor[wink] Thank you for sharing this moment with us [smile] Thank you for participating in my challenge: D

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.