MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
poki04

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #1 
Life lately has certainly been an adventure (not the best kind, but ... an adventure all the same!)  PattyB Scraps has a sweet new collection called ADVENTURE which will help you preserve your memories of your "great adventures!"   Life, it is an adventure!  Join me in documenting those adventurous moments, preserving those precious memories.  Create layout pages of exploration out in nature, a new chapter in your life or the lives of your loved ones. 

[pbs_adventure_bundle] 

poki's projects with ADVENTURE document two special times when she conquered her "fears" and was rewarded with spectacular views ... (poki is AFRAID of heights! VERY AFRAID... like two steps on a ladder can take her out of the game!)  

Cape Hatteras Lighthouse is the tallest brick lighthouse in the United States!
600-pattyb-scraps-adventure-poki-01.jpg  Enchanted Rock in the Hill Country of Texas is a giant batholith (more of the rock in underground than exposed, and the exposed part of this single rock is HUGE!)  I made it to the top with lots of switchbacks!  (I had just turned 61 the week before I succeeded in my climb! I will not become a MOUNTAIN CLIMBER I am positively sure!)

600-pattyb-scraps-adventure-poki-02.jpg 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.