MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
poki04

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #1 
DANCE OF THE SUGAR PLUM FAIRIES  by PattyB Scraps is a fun digital scrapbooking kit.  There are pinks and blues with a sprinkling of purples.  You will create some precious family layout pages with this sweet kit.

[pbs_dance_fairies_pkall] 

The bright colors in this collection were a perfect compliment to this photo of the green house at Lamberton Conservatory in Rochester, New York.  (Photo by my friend Pat Kirk, used by permission ... I've never been there in the Winter!  ... thank goodness ... it looks COLD!)

600-pattyb-scraps-dance-fairies-poki-01.jpg 
My other layout features early pictures of all the greats ... 3 nephews, and 1 niece ... who definitely have my heart!

600-pattyb-scraps-dance-fairies-poki-02.jpg  Both layouts feature templates by Jen C Designs 

moemc

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Dance of the Sugarplum Fairies by PattyB Scraps - https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=PBPS-CP-1812-153453&r=PattyB_Scraps&fbclid=IwAR3a60Duosb-6QTRS_gYBZiOwRDuXQCUPdcbeTSPVq7qjcsXkS8W_qALprs

Here are my pages - 

600-pattyb-scraps-dance-fairies-maureen-01.jpg  600-pattyb-scraps-dance-fairies-maureen-02.jpg 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.