MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
nonnasscraps

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
Apologies if this is the incorrect place, but....Is there a way to blend photos into the background at the edges?  In other places this is referred to as masks and I love this effect. Thanks in advance! 

Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi
At present MMS does not do this. The options are to use a pre designed mask as an element, use the shape option and then opaques it or just settle for ripped edges.  If you do the ripped edges, you can click on the side box (tick area) and the rip shape keeps changing.
As to your question in Hampster wheel, I can tell you MMS is fairly heavy user of RAM. I use between 6 and  10gb all the time. I also found when using an external HD I had to save more often.  The speed of your HDD will also have a bearing.  The tech guys will be the best to help you.  It is worth getting the issues fixed as it is an easy programme to work with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonnasscraps
Apologies if this is the incorrect place, but....Is there a way to blend photos into the background at the edges?  In other places this is referred to as masks and I love this effect. Thanks in advance! 

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.