MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
LLL Creations

*My Memories Designer*
Reply with quote  #1 
Lot's of 'PNG Photo Masks' in my shop!

A great way to change up your squared off photos and give your layouts some pizzazz!

This link goes to just my Photo Masks so you don't have to search for them...

Instructions for My Memories included or use in any other graphic program.

All Photo Masks.jpg 

Testing PNG Masks-027 600.jpg 

Click HERE to go to my shop!

Join me on facebook HERE -  Get up to date news on freebies, new items in the shop, sales and more!

Note: If you have already liked my Facebook page but are not seeing my posts it's because you have stopped interacting with it.  Come on over and just like a few posts or comment and you should start to see them again.  No interaction = they stop in your news feed.

Get $10 off My Memories Suite by using this promo code:
STMMMS29686
Get the software HERE

Terri F

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
I have a few of these and have not seen any instructions, so, sad to say, Have not been successful in using them. Would you be willing to post instruction?
LLL Creations

*My Memories Designer*
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Terri... 
Do you have My Memories Suite 7 or up?

Here are the instructions ...
PNG Photo Heart Masks 1-02.jpg 

Join me on facebook HERE -  Get up to date news on freebies, new items in the shop, sales and more!

Note: If you have already liked my Facebook page but are not seeing my posts it's because you have stopped interacting with it.  Come on over and just like a few posts or comment and you should start to see them again.  No interaction = they stop in your news feed.

STMMMS29686
Get the software HERE

Terri F

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
Yes, I have upgraded to 8. Thank you so much. I have never used the general downloads, I use the Mac and it goes right to my MMS program. I just redownloaded a mask packet using the general tab and clicked on everything I could find looking for the instructions. I just now found them and then I  saw your post. I'm so grateful. Sounds silly, but these are soooo cool and to not be able to figure out how to use them was driving me crazy!  Thanks, again, really.
LLL Creations

*My Memories Designer*
Reply with quote  #5 
You're welcome Terri.  I'm happy to help and please don't ever hesitate to ask questions!.  

STMMMS29686
Get the software HERE

kam0202

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #6 
I have some of these, too, and love using them. But you can't adjust the photo once it's in the mask. You have to use just the right photo. Am I missing how to do that?
LLL Creations

*My Memories Designer*
Reply with quote  #7 
You are right, there doesn't seem to be a way to adjust the photo once it is in the mask.  So unfortunately using the right photo is necessary.  I am hoping for an update on this soon!!  The only way around this I have found is to crop a photo in a graphics program so that the subject is in the middle of the photo and save as a copy (on your desktop or something).  Then bring that photo into your mask under the embellishments tab under photo.

STMMMS29686
Get the software HERE

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.