MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
gottastamp

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
I migrated to MMS after Stampin' Up! discontinued My Digital Studio. MMS no longer prints greeting cards (and when they did there were problems with the product). I want to have cards that are printed on all four sides (front, inside, back) but most print services either only print the front or front and sentiment page/side inside. Usually I use the 4.25 x 5.5 size that is a half sheet folded. Does anyone have recommendations for a company that will print all sides of a card? I know that even though sending the images as JPGs diminishes the quality that came with sending the project to MDS or MMS that probably is the only way to do it, but it's better than printing them myself since I can't afford a new printer just for cards.
ellengard

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
I'm in Canada where I get my printing done at Staples, their online copy and print service.  A folded 5x7 card is $2 or 25 for $30.  You can upload your graphic designs as high-res JPGs to all four pages.  I prefer to use their text tools to add my words because it comes out so much sharper.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.