MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
StefaniT

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 

I am trying to put a photograph into the Party On Cluster Photo frame which has a very unusually shaped center area. If I select the frame and add the photo, instead of placing the image inside the frame, the frame shape takes on the image and the center of the frame is blank. (see screenshot)

I have tried to put a photo box inside but there's nothing that actually matches that frame and because there is no "eraser" feature. I've attached a screenshot to show the photo box inside the frame. And maybe this frame will just not work but I have it and think for what I'm doing it will work if i can get the image in.

My only other thoughts are to take this into Photoshop and just erase the edges of the photo so that it will fit into the frame.
Perhaps I"m missing something else here?

Attached Images
png Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 1.38.27 PM.png (331.34 KB, 2 views)
png Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 1.40.27 PM.png (237.04 KB, 2 views)

sallred

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi StefaniT,

While the frame does contain an unusual shape because of the waviness, the basic shape of the frame is actually a basic diamond shape.  So the easiest way to fill it is to add a shape and choose diamond.  Size the shape over the top of the frame until the diamond sits halfway over the frame.  Now fill the shape with a photo.  Lastly right-click the shape and send it behind the frame.  I'm attaching two images here that will hopefully help explain.

Shenom
MyMemories

Shape placed.jpg 

Shape Filled.jpg 

StefaniT

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you Shenom, that makes sense. I'll give it a try.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.