MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
sugarmoon

Reply with quote  #1 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Well, as usual, I'm getting a late start in the New Year! I haven't gotten my 2019 Challenges all
put together for you yet, but I did want to share a challenge that I'm sponsoring that you might find fun!
Lisa K Creative Life is hosting a Recipe Challenge with Sugar Moon Design. Come play along and share your design with us.
Sugar Moon Designs is supplying a great Freebie kit to get you started on your recipe challenge. More information at 
https://www.lisakcreativelife.com/p/januar.html ! 

At the end of the month, we will pick a winner for a $5 Gift Certificate to MyMemories and more!

Please share with all your friends!

Here's a preview of the free kit that you can work with
previewkit.jpg

And here's a sample layout of the recipe layout I shared
bananabreadlayout.jpg 

This challenge is all about scrapping your favorite recipes! I really hope you stop by and participate! If you want to post your layouts here I would love that! I'm always on the look for some new recipes to try!

Lastly, if you're looking for some good kits to scrap other recipes with, make sure to check out these in the Sugar Moon Designs shop!

foodkits.jpg 
Thanks, everyone! I hope you have a great month! I'll be back next month with a new challenge for you!

Sugar Moon Design store here at MyMemories  [wave]   Sugar Moon Design Blog 

USE MY CODE: STMMMS42122 to save $10 off MyMemories Suite Software  + 1 free month of the design club ( = 8 kits) and a coupon for 30% off on photobook printing.

crystalbitly_sm.jpg    

THANKS, EVERYONE! Can't wait to see your layouts!!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.