MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
RvMacSouli

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi everyone, here is my new challenge for November, it's a required challenge. You'll have to buy a specific kit to receive the stamp for the Loyalty card and the gift at the end of the challenge.

If you want to participate, even without buying any of my product you are more than welcome, only one thing is using your own kit or kit from MMS Designers, and give credit is really welcome too [smile]
Here the rules and stamps card for October

Let's Start the Fun :

In  November is really start to be cold,and it's a great time to cook a great hot food. with peoples who celebrate Thanksgiving and who not, we are all the same to cook a great recipe at this time of year, please show me a great Recipe you like eat or cook for that season.

To participate at this challenge with buying a specific kit you'll need to use one of my Paper Kit you can found all them here.

I hope you'll enjoy this challenge and I wish you a great day

here is my LO and recipe :

Challenge Novembre.jpg   

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
When I was little and it started toward the holiday season my mom would bake goodies and we would drop them off for others. So to me the cold brings the joy of fudge and chocolate covered pretzels, and brownies... and my mom's minty old-fashioned brownies are the BEST... there are no pics on the page but to be honest they rarely last long enough for a picture anyway.
I used the In the Past Bundle
Challenges-014.jpg 

RvMacSouli

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #3 
Yummi Yummi [smile] I'll try this one really soon, thanks for having done my challenge and for share that great receipe, I'll send you all your gift link and stamp for the card, and wish you a great holiday time [smile]
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.