MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
KathrynEstry

Reply with quote  #1 

June 1 ~ Check back right here to see what I have in store for you!  It'll be easy and a lot of fun.  This won’t be a math challenge ~ Surprise!  I’m going a totally different direction with this one.

A bit about me …

Hi!  I’m Kathryn ~ a wife, a mom, a digital designer, and a Nana!  In that order, I’m married to my super sweet (and cute!) Robert, my grown kids are Tommy and Brandi (Happy Birthday today, Sweetie!), I’ve been designing since 2006 in lots of sites and here since 2011 (my MM store), and I have 4 precious grandkids (ages 1-5) and one more due in July.  Oh yeah.  I also retired from a lifetime of teaching in 2012, and I’d have strung my kiddos up by their toes for a sentence like that last one.  ha!

I also dance and sing, have a kitty named Amber, take care of my grandbabies every chance I get, spend every waking moment cramming in all that I love about life, and can’t resist chocolate and cherries.  I mentioned math earlier.  I’m known on a lot of my sites as the math lady.  I carry puzzle books with me everywhere.  

That’s the short and sweet of it.  Join me in 4 days!  I'm excited to be hosting this challenge and anxious to meet all of you!  [wave]

Click HERE and use coupon code STMMMS81177 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite scrapbook software! You'll also get free bonuses when you check out!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.