MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Valerie

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
Scrap Everything!

Ok, maybe not everything...  hopefully, though, we'll be thinking about recording memories that might not seem very special at the time, but that will be a sweet memory later, when you're going through the pages you have created, and that might not be remembered otherwise.  Some of you might do this already; if anyone has some fun ideas about what we could use as subjects for this challenge, please feel free to send me a private message.  I'd love to hear from you!  We can do some momentous occasions, too, just because.  Scrap Everything!

THE RULES:
  • Sticky Rule:  Layouts must be created with kits sold by the designers here at My Memories
  • You can join the challenge using any MM designer's kit
  • Other rules for each challenge will be posted monthly
THE CHALLENGE SCHEDULE: 
  • The challenge will be posted on the 2nd Monday of each month. 
  • Layouts will be due by the last day of each month
  • Until the MM Gallery is completed, layouts need to be posted in the month's challenge thread; and it's not necessary to get your prize, but I would love it if you would also post your work on my Facebook page here:  https://www.facebook.com/WinksArtGraphics
  • The prize link will be sent after the challenge is finished to everyone who participates.
Join the first challenge on May 12, 2014!  It will be fun!  ;D

Valerie

Copy and paste coupon code STMMMS92356 to receive a $10 discount on your purchase of My Memories Suite scrapbook software. 
Plus FREE bonuses at check out! 
Click this for more details:  MMSuite
Forum Administrator

Reply with quote  #2 
This sounds great Valerie! I can't wait!
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #3 
Can't wait for this to get started...sounds like fun

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.