MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
PSDigitalMemories

Reply with quote  #1 
Cookbook Challenge.png 

When you think about scrapbooking what comes to mind? Do you think about capturing your memories and sharing them with all your friends and family? Have you ever considered creating a Cookbook to share and to pass down to your family? In my family we have recipes from grandparents, parents and passed generations that we want to pass on to our kids and grandkids. I always create and prints recipe cards to place beside my dish that I takes to family reunions, church socials and special dinner gatherings. The holidays are just around the corner and this is always a special time of gathering friends and family around the dinner table. In this challenge series we will be creating a Scrapbook Cookbook. Not just any old cookbook but your very own cookbook with your favorite recipes and your creativity. Every month I will be challenging you to be creative and to post your work here in this challenge. Everyone who participates will receive a FREE Exclusive gift only available to those who participate in this Scrap Your Cookbook challenge. Ready to get started on our first Challenge?

1. Create a cover or Title page for your Family Cookbook
2. Scrap one of your favorite recipes

Post your Scrapbook pages here in this forum and receive Vegetable Recipe Kit as a FREE Gift.

Cookbookchallenge.png

Important: I will need your email address and Your full name that you use in the my Memories site to download your FREE Participation Gift. You can either post your info in this post or you can message me the info. Your FREE Participation Gift will be in your Download section the first week of August. 

As an Example of what I created Here is the cover of my Cookbook and one of my cookbook pages.

Paylor Cookbook cover.png
Apple Recipe Cards-030.png
Remember to Have Fun! Post your Scrapbook Cover/Title page and One of your Favorite recipes and Receive your FREE Participation Gift. Next Month we will have another fun recipe Scrap Challenge and another Participation gift to help you in creating your Scrapbook Cookbook.

Happy Scrapping,
Paylor Studio's
Mike & Loti Paylor

Get $10.00 off My Memories Software
use coupon code
STMMMS33859

blondecrouton

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
Creating your own cookbook is such a great idea!!!  Thanks for this wonderful challenge!  Making it in 8.5 x 11 so I can have it printed out eventually.  

For the cover used your Watercolor Fruits:

https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=XPST-EP-1806-144710

And Sugar Moon's Baked with Love mixer and spoons:

https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=SMCC-BP-1411-74843

For the recipe used Happy Scrap Arts' Summer Fruits kit:

https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=EDHS-CP-1308-38697

The peach crisp works well with blueberries and apples too!  Very easy!

linda.png  Peach Crisp.png 

PSDigitalMemories

Reply with quote  #3 
Awesome Job[smile] I really look foreword to seeing all of your Cookbook. This is gonna be a fun challenge.  

use coupon code
STMMMS33859

blondecrouton

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #4 
It's peach season - YAY!  The lady who I buy peaches from at the local farmer's market asked me for a copy of my favorite peach custard pie recipe.  Mom made this amazing creation and I thought I would share the recipe with you also.

Used the same kits from HSA and Sugar Moon as above.

peach custard pie.png 

PSDigitalMemories

Reply with quote  #5 
That sounds wonderful. I am gonna try your recipe my Mother Loves Peaches. I know she will Love this.

use coupon code
STMMMS33859

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.