MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
diturpin

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #16 
OK, ya'll have got me all inspired and I've been working on new layouts. Here are a couple I've done this month. [smile]

[image] 

[image] 

Meryl, I love, love, love your family trees. As I was looking at my pages last night I was contemplating just such an endeavor...maybe... [wink]

Lauraloub - I just keep my pages in a regular 8x8 book for now, printing one page at a time. I don't know if I'll ever get finished so it's hard for me to put together a printed book.  However, I'm going to try to work real hard toward getting my mom's side of the family done and print a book for her, maybe a Christmas present. We have lots of photos from her side of the family so it will be more fun.
lauraloub

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #17 
Maybe my best bet will be to print out the pages I have and keeping them in an album until I feel certain all of the information is correct.  Then I can make more bound books.  When I gave my brother his Christmas present, a book about our father's life, he immediately found 3 mistakes.  I was so bummed.
evergreen100

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #18 
Hey LL, how is life at your place?
lauraloub

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #19 
Hey, EG.  Everything is coming right along here.  I am expanding the cabinetry in my scrapbook/genealogy/sewing/computer room.  It will about double the storage and work space.  Now both granddaughters can craft with me at the same time.

How are YOU doing?
lpfxglove

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #20 
Meryl,  Love your family pages.  Have been do my family for years and never could figure out a good way to do it until I saw these.  Thanks so much.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.