MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
manabita

Reply with quote  #1 
Welcome to the Scrapping My Every Day Challenge!
[wave]
Sometimes it is easy to scrap those 
special events in our lives
but when it comes
to scrapping our daily lives... the Mundane, the Everyday,
it is sometimes a bit harder.

I have been running a blog series,
on the My Memories Blog:
"Scrapping My Everyday"
My next series will run in September.

I loved the layout made in last month's challenge highlighting the fun of reading at the beach.

How could you
Scrap a normal day in your life or the life of 
your family or past generations?

You have all month to come up with a Layout.
If you post a layout I will send you a link for this Quick Page,

WI1.jpg  This page was made using my brand new kit, "An August Love Combo Pack".
It should be in the store very soon!!
Memory Mosaic Store

Here is a layout I made using the Quick Page for this month's challenge. I decided to use it to highlight a photo I took a couple years ago of an Orchid I had while living in Ecuador.

layout2.jpg  
I can't wait to see your layouts!
Remember to post them in this thread by August 31, to receive your prize.

Get $10 off MyMemories Suite 9 or 10% off all printed photo books and gifts by using my code: 
STMMMS13734

KarenT

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 

The title reads, “A Stitch in the Life.”  The word art reads, “It’s the little moments that make life BIG!”  The journaling on the top photo reads, “Mom showing off a baby blanket for one of her grandnephews.”  The journaling on the bottom photo reads, “Mom in Home Ec. class.”

I modified the guitar template from “In the Band” by Made By Keuntje & Clever Monkey Graphics.  The fonts are “Typical Writer” and “Finger Paint.”  I used 2 elements and 3 flowers from “Handmade” by FranB Designs; word art from “Get Crafty” & a flower patch from “Spring Clean,” both by Mags Graphics; 2 flowers from “Awesomeness” by Laurie’s Scraps; a frame from “Rainy Day” by Clever Monkey Graphics; a paper from “Captured” by CathyK; 2 elements from “June 2019 Mini Kit” by Connie A. Prince; and trim from “Life is Busy” by Studio Jx2.

Sewing Machine Day 2 tiny.jpg 

manabita

Reply with quote  #3 
I love your layout!  What a great memory to scrap!!  My Mom, made quilts for each of her great grandkids.  So very special!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenT

The title reads, “A Stitch in the Life.”  The word art reads, “It’s the little moments that make life BIG!”  The journaling on the top photo reads, “Mom showing off a baby blanket for one of her grandnephews.”  The journaling on the bottom photo reads, “Mom in Home Ec. class.”

I modified the guitar template from “In the Band” by Made By Keuntje & Clever Monkey Graphics.  The fonts are “Typical Writer” and “Finger Paint.”  I used 2 elements and 3 flowers from “Handmade” by FranB Designs; word art from “Get Crafty” & a flower patch from “Spring Clean,” both by Mags Graphics; 2 flowers from “Awesomeness” by Laurie’s Scraps; a frame from “Rainy Day” by Clever Monkey Graphics; a paper from “Captured” by CathyK; 2 elements from “June 2019 Mini Kit” by Connie A. Prince; and trim from “Life is Busy” by Studio Jx2.

Sewing Machine Day 2 tiny.jpg 

Get $10 off MyMemories Suite 9 or 10% off all printed photo books and gifts by using my code: 
STMMMS13734

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.