MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
manabita

Reply with quote  #1 
Welcome to the Scrapping My Every Day Challenge!
[wave]
Sometimes it is easy to scrap those 
special events in our lives
but when it comes
to scrapping our daily lives... the Mundane, the Everyday,
it is sometimes a bit harder.

I will be running a blog series,
on the My Memories Blog:
"Scrapping My Everyday"
later this month and I hope you will check it out 
for some ideas and inspiration.

In the mean time,
How could you
Scrap a normal day in your life or the life of 
your family?

You have all month to come up with a Layout.

If you post a layout I will send you a link for this Extras Pack made
to coordinate with my "A Mother" collection.

Freebie.jpg 

Here is a layout I made. It highlights 3 photos of my Mother, two that include me.
One photo is of her ironing.  What could be more "mundane" than that! 😉

Layout2.jpg 

Get $10 off MyMemories Suite 9 or 10% off all printed photo books and gifts by using my code: 
STMMMS13734

KarenT

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
Here's mine.  I used the paper from the "Spring Ahead" kit from Over The Fence, the cluster from the "Chartreuse & Baccarat" kit from Over The Fence, the frame from the "Flower Fantasy" kit by Brandi W, and arrows from Designer Candies.

dayinthelifemay2019 small.jpg 

manabita

Reply with quote  #3 
Great layout!  Thanks for participating.  I will send you a link to down load the prize.  

Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenT
Here's mine.  I used the paper from the "Spring Ahead" kit from Over The Fence, the cluster from the "Chartreuse & Baccarat" kit from Over The Fence, the frame from the "Flower Fantasy" kit by Brandi W, and arrows from Designer Candies.

dayinthelifemay2019 small.jpg 

Get $10 off MyMemories Suite 9 or 10% off all printed photo books and gifts by using my code: 
STMMMS13734

KarenT

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you! 😉
blondecrouton

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #5 
What could be more everyday than doing laundry?  Interesting that my relatives thought to take pictures.  I'm curious as to the laced up garment on my aunt's clothesline - it does not look like it was made for comfort!  Used your My Sunshine Mini Kit

ff.png 

KarenT

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #6 
Wow, cool pictures!  The laced-up garment looks like a corset.  They were made of cloth, had whalebone supports, hook & eye closure in the front (the open edges in the picture) and laced up the back.  They were supposed to keep your back straight and flatten your body lines.  They had to be laced up by someone else, not the wearer, since the laces were in the back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondecrouton
I'm curious as to the laced up garment on my aunt's clothesline - it does not look like it was made for comfort!
blondecrouton

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks Karen!  Love these facts.  I think I will take your words and make a scrapbook page with that info and the picture.  😉

manabita

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondecrouton
What could be more everyday than doing laundry?  Interesting that my relatives thought to take pictures.  I'm curious as to the laced up garment on my aunt's clothesline - it does not look like it was made for comfort!  Used your My Sunshine Mini Kit

ff.png 

I love your layout!  What AWESOME photos.  I will pm you the link for your FREEBIE.  Thanks so much for participating!

Joy

STMMMS13734

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.