MyMemories Forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Author   Comment  
OverTheFence-Patty&Diane

Reply with quote  #1 

Welcome to our Sept 2018 challenge - the theme is "end of summer splash"

Check out our featured page kit: MERMAID TALES - available in our store (on sale thru Sept 16) and super for those summer photos you still need to get scrapped.
OTFD_MermaidTales_GDS.jpg  

CHALLENGE RULES:

(1) create a layout with photo(s) of friends or family (our fur babies are family too) in which you include some dimension of this month's theme

(2) Use our gift PLUS your layout must be completed using a product(s) from a My Memories designer(s) - you do NOT have to use one of our products, but we would love it if you did.

(3) post your layout here in this thread, before the end of the month, and be sure to credit the designer(s) & their product(s) used.

(4) Here is a page starter gift for you to help you get scrappin'!

Page Starter Gift (Cluster): (this will be available in our store by Friday 9/15)
click  on preview to go to our store
OTFD_Sept_FFChallenge_Gift.jpg Page Kit Previews and some layouts to help inspire you:

MermaidTales_PKall.jpg  MermaidTales_PKele.jpg  MermaidTales_PKppr.jpg  600-oftd-mermaid-dana01.jpg  600-oftd-mermaid-dana02.jpg  600-otfd-mermaid-Lana-01.jpg  600-otfd-mermaid-Lana-02.jpg  600-otfd-mermaid-maureen-01.jpg  600-otfd-mermaid-maureen-02.jpg  600-otfd-mermaid-nancy02.jpg  600-otfd-mermaid--pbs-01.jpg  600-otfd-mermaid-pia-01.jpg  600-otfd-mermaid-pia-02.jpg  600-otfd-mermaid-renee-01.jpg  600-otfd-mermaid-rochelle-01.jpg  600-otfd-mermaid-rochelle-02.jpg  600-otfd-mermaidtales-poki-01.jpg  600-otfd-mermaidtales-poki-02.jpg 

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Gaby was happily swimming at age 2 - as long as Daddy stayed close!  He loved doing that so it was not a problem ...
Kit is Over the Fence Designs MERMAID TALES  and I tucked the freebie cluster where it could peek out from under the frame I made!  I love the mix of water-y papers in this kit!

600-otfd-mermaidtales-poki-03mmch.jpg 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.