MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
ADBDesigns {Anita Diane}

Reply with quote  #1 
Welcome to the September 2018 THE VINTAGE ROMANTIC challenge. 

This month I am featuring my new collection: The Painted Garden. The collection will be in my store on Sept 6 and will be on sale thru the 23rd. 

ADB_PaintedGarden_GDS.jpg  

To help you complete my challenge, I am providing a gift page starter each month; this month it is a gorgeous Quick Page by Creative Team Member, Poki. 

ADBDesigns-Painted-Garden_TVRChall_QP.jpg  

Here is how the challenge works:

1) Click on the Page Starter preview above to go to my store and add the FREE Page Starter to your cart. (only free during Sept)

2) Create a layout with either a "romantic" or a "vintage/heritage" twist and USE THE FREE PAGE STARTER in your layout.  Don't forget to do some journaling or a page title.

for the rest of your layout, use my featured collection OR use any MM Designer kit in a similar palette.

3) Post your layout here in this thread (please provide credit to the designer, if not me) 

I LOOK FORWARD to having you join me this month!

Diane

Collection Previews & Creative Team Layouts (for inspiration) 

PaintedGarden__Bundle.jpg  PaintedGarden_AccentClusters.jpg  PaintedGarden_BorderClusters.jpg  PaintedGarden_JCards.jpg  PaintedGarden_PgBorders.jpg  PaintedGarden_PKall.jpg  PaintedGarden_PKele.jpg  PaintedGarden_PKppr.jpg  PaintedGarden_Ppr_Florals.jpg  PaintedGarden_Solids.jpg  PaintedGarden_Splatters.jpg   here are some wonderful layouts to provide insration:
600-adbdesigns-garden-maureen-01; template by Throwing Some Scraps Aro.jpg  600-adbdesigns-garden-maureen-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-garden-nancy-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-garden-nancy-02.jpg  600-adbdesigns-garden-poki-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-garden-poki-02.jpg 

STMMMS89620 and receive $10 off plus all the other special offers!
l3337h

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
I can't seem to get to your store for the free page for this month's challenge.  I must not understand your instructions.  If I click on the quick page above the instructions I simply get a preview of 18 of the items on that page.  Please advise.  Lorraine

Reply with quote  #3 
I apologize for the problems, I redid the link just now abnd tested it and it goes to the QP gift.  THANK YOU for letting me know! XOXO Diane
l3337h

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks, that worked!
LH

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
I have not used photoshop in some time & am very rusty.  So I need to do some tutorials that I have stored to get better.  Being said, here is my entry for the challenge.  It is my Mom and the very small picture at the bottom of the filmstrip is her holding me.

Items that I used:  the QP from Poki thru ADB Designs, Swan Song Cluster7 by ADB Designs, Autumn Winds_bird_cage by CSC (Caroline Scrap Creations) and Wordart by Helly at the bottom of Mom's picture.  The title was with the font Precious (free font from dafont).
ADBD-challenge1941MOM-web.jpg 

Reply with quote  #6 
Lorraine: BEAUTIFULLY DONE, and indeed your mother is beautiful.   I really like how you made the QP your own with the elements you introduced.  and keep practicing you will be back in the groove with PS soon. XOXO Diane
l3337h

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #7 
Thanks, you are kind.  Please advise me as to whether I appropriately noted the extra elements and the designers of each one.  I have not posted in at least 15 years or so, & never on this website forum.  I just gave it my best guess.  LH

Reply with quote  #8 
Lorraine, you did great on crediting the designers who contributed. I am so glad you have jumped back in the water after 15 years. WELCOME back!! much has changed, but much has stayed the same. :-)  Diane
poki04

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #9 
So  ... poki here ... this was a little strange for me 1) I almost never use page starters of any kind, and I think I can safely say 2) I have NEVER used my own.  My photo archive will never run out of flowers, so that part was easy!  I love how the backgrounds of these photos look like I used a studio backdrop, but it was really just camera magic!  It was a bright and sunny November day at the Dallas Arboretum.

1000-adbdesigns-painted-garden-poki-03-romch.jpg  I added a few more elements from The Painted Garden collection, and a favorite rose quote!   

ADBDesigns {Anita Diane}

Reply with quote  #10 
Poki,  your photos are beautiful and I was not familiar with the quote, love it!!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.