MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
NS Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 
This challenge and freebie was created with my son Robert in mind.  He is a huge Star Wars fan and a fan of the Dark Side.

Your challenge this month is to create a layout using any of my kits and use the following items

2 papers
3 flowers
1 greenery
3 pictures
1 ribbon or bow

Save a copy of your layout and resize it to 600x600 dpi and upload it here in this thread to receive your posting bonus.

Galaxy Wars The Darker Side.jpg 
Enjoy and may the force be with you as you create your layouts!

NS Designs
MyMemories Store   My Blog
My FaceBook Page

Click HERE and use the coupon code STMMMS18995 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook Software.  You will also get free bonuses when you check out.

KarenT

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
I added a few other items, too, because it was looking a little bare with just the challenge items.  Hope this was ok!  I used your "Galaxy Wars" bundle to scrap pics my sister took on my nephew's 8th birthday party in 2016.  The first pic is all the kids who came, plus one of the parents who dressed up as Kylo Ren!  The second pic is Jarek opening his gifts, surrounded by his excited friends.  The third picture is with his cousins Emma (on the left) and Kayson (on the right).

jjswbday2016 tiny.jpg 

NS Designs

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #3 
That is a great layout and great use of the characters that were included in the kit. Using extra items was perfect-as long as the basic challenge elements were included.
I'm sure it's a birthday Jarek will always remember.  I hope you scrap more of the Birthday pictures with this kit for him.  I'll message you the link for the freebie.

NS Designs
MyMemories Store   My Blog
My FaceBook Page

Click HERE and use the coupon code STMMMS18995 to get a $10 discount on the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook Software.  You will also get free bonuses when you check out.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.