MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
PSDigitalMemories

Reply with quote  #1 
Treats.png 

Ghost and Goblins and witches Galore, soon will be at our door! Halloween Treats are fun and yummy. I love baking and especially being creative in the kitchen. The holidays allow me to combine my two favorite hobbies: Baking and Art. Every Halloween I do lot’s of spooky treats many of my treats have turned into a Halloween tradition. In our house we cannot have Halloween without witches fingers, ghost rice crispy treats, caramel apples, Pumpkin spice Jack O Lantern cake and a variety of Halloween shaped cookies.

Do you have a recipe that is a Halloween tradition in your house? Or Maybe, one that you want to make a tradition?

For this month’s challenge post your Halloween Treats Cookbook Scrapbook page here in the forum.

This month’s participation Gift is this Halloween Treats Alpha’s and embellishment Kit.

HT1.jpg 

Everyone who participates will receive this FREE Exclusive gift created only for participants.

Create your Cookbook Scrapbook recipe page and post it here in this forum.

Important: I will need your email address and Your full name that you use in the my Memories site to download your FREE Participation Gift. You can either post your info in this post or you can message me the info. Your FREE Participation Gift will be in your Download section the first week of September.

Remember to Have Fun! Post your Scrapbook Cookbook Baking Recipe and One suggestion and Receive your FREE Participation Gift. Next Month we will have another fun recipe Scrap Challenge and another Participation gift to help you in creating your Scrapbook Cookbook.

Happy Scrapping,

Paylor Studio's

Mike & Lottie Paylor

Get $10.00 off My Memories Software
use coupon code
STMMMS33859

blondecrouton

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
Anything pumpkin!!!!!  I love my Aunt Frannie's pumpkin pie recipe, but that is really for Thanksgiving.  Before November comes I always make my pumpkin cake bars one or two times.

I used Happy Scrap Arts pumpkin in the background from her 12 Months Autumn kit:

https://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=EDHS-CP-1709-131703

pumpkin cake bars.png 

PSDigitalMemories

Reply with quote  #3 
Awesome. That sounds sooo Yummy! 

Get $10.00 off My Memories Software
use coupon code
STMMMS33859

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.