MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
marniejo

Reply with quote  #16 
Hello. I have a question regarding shapes being added to MMS. I make photobooks to sell at the store and would like to use some of my own shapes on the templates I make. Someone had mentioned that once a person buys the product that when they go to use MMS my shape would be replaced by a basic shape from the program. Is this true? I want to make sure before I go through the trouble of uploading the shapes into the program and spending time making the templates. Thank you.

[blinkie_for_blog] 

STORE       BLOG       Facebook Fan Page
KapiScrap

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #17 

Hi!

Right now you should only use default shapes included in the MMS program.

Hope that it helps.

Blog: http://kapiscrap.blogspot.com
Web site: http://www.kapiscrap.com
MMS store: http://www.mymemories.com/store/designers/KapiScrap_&_Art
Lisa J.

Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by marniejo
Hello. I have a question regarding shapes being added to MMS. I make photobooks to sell at the store and would like to use some of my own shapes on the templates I make. Someone had mentioned that once a person buys the product that when they go to use MMS my shape would be replaced by a basic shape from the program. Is this true? I want to make sure before I go through the trouble of uploading the shapes into the program and spending time making the templates. Thank you.

Yes, I think that is true for right now - you can send me an email and we will see if we can get some updated information!

EMAIL: [email protected]

EMAIL: [email protected]
StandardPhotog

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #19 
I have loaded a handful of .SVG shapes from third parties, and sometimes they turn out fine and sometimes they turn out strange. For instance, the white space around the image is huge. Or cut outs are filled in. I don't know a lot about SVG shapes, so I am looking for some advice. Are there limitations on what kinds of shapes or cut files I can put into My Memories? I am not have trouble loading or placing them in the correction area, just some of the files look weird. 
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #20 
Sorry. No idea. Hope someone can help or else contact MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandardPhotog
I have loaded a handful of .SVG shapes from third parties, and sometimes they turn out fine and sometimes they turn out strange. For instance, the white space around the image is huge. Or cut outs are filled in. I don't know a lot about SVG shapes, so I am looking for some advice. Are there limitations on what kinds of shapes or cut files I can put into My Memories? I am not have trouble loading or placing them in the correction area, just some of the files look weird. 

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.