MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
checkert

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi there!  Is there anyway to do a 2-page layout at one time?  So side by side, 2 pages?  
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Checkert,
You can view 2 pages at once. Go to View>2 page spread.  You still do each page separately but can align items and see the look. You can use the copy and paste function if you want to overlap items.
Happy scrapping.

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
checkert

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
Great, thank you so much!!!!
checkert

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
Hey there, I dont see that option under my "view" heading.  Am I using a different version?
checkert

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar
Hi Checkert,
You can view 2 pages at once. Go to View>2 page spread.  You still do each page separately but can align items and see the look. You can use the copy and paste function if you want to overlap items.
Happy scrapping.

Hi, I dont see this option under my view window.  Am I using a different version?
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #6 
Hi Checkert. I have been away for the last few days. I have used many versions of MMS and they all have page spreads under view. If you have multiple pages loaded ie you are designing a book or album, this should appear. I have had it not work for one of the thousands I have done. If it doesn't work, try starting the album again.

[wave]
checkert

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #7 
Hey there, ok so the option is there but it's grayed out so that I can't choose it. Do you know why this would be? I've created multiple pages. Thanks for your help!!
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by checkert
Hey there, ok so the option is there but it's grayed out so that I can't choose it. Do you know why this would be? I've created multiple pages. Thanks for your help!!

The first thing I would do is to try a new album.  If that works, you can import any pages you have already done. It might be just a glitch has occurred in the album you are using. 

[wave]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.