MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
groujo

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
I'm trying to use mymemories to help me organize my Joker collection.  I have nearly 3,500 of them at this point.  [smile]  They are kept in photo albums, but it's time to digitize and organize.  

I created a template to duplicate my actual photo albums in mymemories.  Each page has 12 rectangular locations of identical size in a 4x3 grid, just like my real albums do. 

I have two problems when I try to put the jpegs into the slots I've made

1. small cards are scaled up to the same size as larger cards.  This is a problem.  I'd like to be able to gauge the size of cards by looking at them.

2. skinny cards are automatically cropped so that the tops and bottoms are cut off.   

Is there any way to fix these problems?
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Welcome Groujo.  MMS will automatically resize the photo to fit the box.  The alternatives are to import the photo without using the box or if you want to use the box, once you have imported the photo, go to crop and redo it to the full size.  I don't think either of these are the solutions you are after.  You can also change the template box size before you import the picture if you know it is going to be different.
Happy Scrapping.

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
groujo

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
Yes, neither of those will do exactly what I want.  I may have to look elsewhere.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.