MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
Everything Erica

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #1 

Join me in the CEA July Sketch Challenge.

There are SIX challenges in the Collect ‘Em All series and for each challenge you complete you will get a free bonus. The bonus consists of papers and elements that you can collect from each challenge that will give you a great combo kit at the end.

None of the challenges requires a purchase.  Get the details on all the CEA Challenges Here.

My challenge is the SKETCH CHALLENGE this month.  Complete a layout using the sketch as inspiration, and get my part of the bonus, posted below!

You have the month of July to complete your layout.  Here is the sketch – Right click the image to save.

CEASketchChallengeJuly.jpg 

These are my pieces of the combo kit that you’ll get when you complete the Sketch Challenge.

CEAJuly2014-1.jpg 

MyMemories Store - EEE Current Challenge ForumEverything Erica Blog - My Facebook

Janet

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
Great sketch, Erica!
sanra

Reply with quote  #3 
Looks like fun.....[biggrin]
Elizabeth

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #4 
First layout of the month for me!

giraffe600.jpg

diturpin

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
Ooh....love that chevron paper...I need to get going...July is a busy month for me. [smile]
Everything Erica

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #6 

There is just something about Giraffes that make them look adorable LOL Great take on the sketch Z. Watch you mail for my pieces to the July CEA combo.

MyMemories Store - EEE Current Challenge ForumEverything Erica Blog - My Facebook

evergreen100

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #7 
[biggrin][biggrin]  Those photos are so cute Elizabeth, I love giraffes and I love your LO.

Maggie MacPaine

Reply with quote  #8 
I began with the sketch, but the photos had a mind of their own, so it was adapted. Melissa.jpg 

The kit is Candy Blossom by Tina Chambers
The font is Edwardian Script

Maggie MacPaine

Reply with quote  #9 
Of course, I couldn't stop at just one DD so I had to make a complimentary LO. 09242011Julia.jpg 

The kit is Candy Blossom by Tina Chambers.
The font is Edwardian Script.

Everything Erica

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #10 
OMGosh this is gorgeous Maggie. What an adorable child Melissa is, I love the extracted photo. Beautiful take on the sketch inspiration, the sketch look great twisted to this angle.  Watch your mail box for my July CEA Combo pieces.

Janet

Reply with quote  #11 
WoW! Super Lo's, Maggie! Love the big photos and the kit is just perfect for these photos.

Here's my take on the sketch.

sketchenEEEjrr.jpg 

I used the Faded Memories 1 and the Faded Memories Paper Pack designed by Erica Belton.

This lo is also doing duty for Erica's EEE Challenge.
http://forums.mymemories.com/post/faded-memories-july-eee-challenge-6965764?pid=1283370107#post1283370107

Everything Erica

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie MacPaine
Of course, I couldn't stop at just one DD so I had to make a complimentary LO. 09242011Julia.jpg 

The kit is Candy Blossom by Tina Chambers.
The font is Edwardian Script.

What a fabulous 2 pager this makes, love this one too [smile]

Everything Erica

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet
WoW! Super Lo's, Maggie! Love the big photos and the kit is just perfect for these photos.

Here's my take on the sketch.

sketchenEEEjrr.jpg 

I used the Faded Memories 1 and the Faded Memories Paper Pack designed by Erica Belton.

This lo is also doing duty for Erica's EEE Challenge.
http://forums.mymemories.com/post/faded-memories-july-eee-challenge-6965764?pid=1283370107#post1283370107

I love that quote Janet and what a perfect way to use the inspiration sketch. Watch your mail box for my CEA July peices.

Karyn

Reply with quote  #14 
I used Harvest Home by Nutkin Tailz Designs

1-NTD-Harvest-Home-001-Page-1.jpg 

Everything Erica

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #15 
Oh my goodness just look at that wee mouse on the berries, that soup looks pretty yum too [smile] This is a delightful layout Karyn and a great kit choice. Watch your mail for my July CEA pieces.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.