MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
Ania

Reply with quote  #1 
Don’t be afraid to look for inspiration!

Recently I've been talking to my CT member who inspired this tip. She tried to make herself to work on a project she didn't feel inspired about. She really wanted to create something awesome, but every time she came back to her project she just felt unhappy and uninspired. In situations like that, my go tos are Pinterest, Google search, digital scrapbooking galleries, and last but not least Instagram. Many times I just look through my own photos and my older layouts. I always look for things such as paintings, photographs, illustrations, doodles, quotes and anything that comes to my mind when I think about a certain image.

When I use this approach when I want to create a layout but I lack of ideas. I start with picking a photo I want to scrap and then research anything that may inspire me.
Next time when you feel uninspired look for inspiration outside the box. Look for things that represent the image you want to use, look for colors to go with your photo. Look for any quotes and song lyrics, themes anything that comes to mind and you will find inspiration.

Next time you feel uninspired tried looking around the web for some ideas, do not walk away.

For this challenge I want you to look for an inspiration and make a layout based on it!

Post your layouts by December 31st!

Prize  ~ If you've used a kit from Sunshine Inspired Designs store here at MyMemories in your layout you will get a little gift from me.

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
Thank you so much for the advices and for hosting the challenge. Here is my layout using Beach life papers and clusters by Sunshine Inspired Designs
0 signsize whitebeach life.jpg

Ania

Reply with quote  #3 
Graciela1, this is such a pretty layout. Thank you for participating. What was your inspiration behind this layout?

I'll contact you shortly about your gift. 

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #4 
My inspiration behind my layout are the daily walking trips that I do along a forest and lake. I took pictures, that I'm planning to paint in oil painting and when I made the layout, I started to think to make pictures of cottage by the sea side, looking to make a paint about them in a future. So that's what inspired to me this layout. Thank you so much for keep us inspired and motivate to us our ideas in due to create something beautiful. Wishing you a wonderful weekend dear Ania [kiss]
Ania

Reply with quote  #5 
Graciela, This is such an amazing way to find an inspiration. I send you a message via messages here in the forum a few days ago did you get it? 

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks dear Ania, I just read it. I had flu, so I didn't read my email for ages, I'm so sorry for my belated replay. I sent you a private message. Thank you so much for your kindness. Wishing you a wonderful weekend, with love. Graciela
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.