MyMemories Forum

Note: This topic is locked. No new replies will be accepted.

Author   Comment  
ABeautifulMess

Reply with quote  #1 

TAG ME DUE DATE: Last Day of the month

Make a tag to share with others who also have joined the TAG ME challenge. In turn, the other members will give you their tag(s). If more people join, then we will get more tags!

KIT GUIDELINES:

1. Use Kit provided to create tag freebie (Personal Use Only) Restrictions: you only have permission to create between ONE to THREE tag freebie for this contest and allowed to post this freebie(s) in 3 places only (your Facebook page, blog, or a gallery)  You may not create any other freebies with this kit. You can however, use the kit for your own personal use layouts if you wish.

FREEBIE GUIDELINES:
1. Tag Freebie "must" be in PNG format
2.You can use as many or as few elements/papers from the kit as you like, please do not use anything outside the kit.
5. Please use the kit "AS IS". Do not recolor or use templates/WordArt from other designers because the only credit we want to give is to yours truly, A Beautiful Mess, no one else please.
6. Upload your quick page that you designate as to where others will download your quick page with your own storage account, or if you don't have one, you may use any of the following: Dropbox (Free up to 5 GB), Google Drive (free up to 15 GB), IDrive (free up to 5 GB).
6. Please name your download uniquely by adding YOUR name to it so that when members are downloading the freebie, there are NO duplicate names.

PLEASE POST YOUR TAG PREVIEW in the Outside The Box current month Tag Me challenge forum.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.