MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
LanaBeber

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #1 

The Age of Sail by ADB Designs is a Heritage Collection created to recognize the significant period of time when sailing ships ruled the seas from 1571 to 1862. Our ancestors served in the navies of the world powers as well as traveled to new countries and new continents aboard sailing ships. Great for any Nautical layout!

https://www.mymemories.com/store/product_search?term=age+sail+ADBD&r=adb_designs

Temp by Neia Scraps.

600-adbdesigns-age-of-sail-Lana-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-age-of-sail-Lana-02.jpg 

poki04

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
Do you like sailing? ... really sailing (not talking cruise ship here)  Powered by wind, guided by a sailor?  Living on a perfect lake in Texas gave me an opportunity to learn to sail.  I'm no longer able to sail on the lake (due to a tornado - no sailboat anymore - and shoulder surgery which left me unable to pull sheets ... the ropes) but I do love to sit and watch the many sailboats drifting by ...  If you're like me, you want to capture those memories in pictures to enjoy forever!  ADB Designs has the PERFECT collection for you (and me) in her just released AGE OF SAIL

[AgeofSail__Bundle] 
poki's projects with AGE OF SAIL

600-adbdesigns-age-of-sail-poki-01.jpg  

600-adbdesigns-age-of-sail-poki-02.jpg 

600-adbdesigns-age-of-sail-poki-03-copy.jpg 

DanaJM

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
Love the blues of Age of Sail. My Great-Great Aunts Hulett and Saphronia Durden as teenager
600-adbdesigns-age-of-sail-dana-01.jpg  A visit to the Cutty Sark in London in June 1976. 600-adbdesigns-age-of-sail-dana-02.jpg 

Rochelle86

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #4 
600-adbdesigns-age-of-sail-rochelle-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-age-of-sail-rochelle-02.jpg 
Second LO uses a template by CarolW

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #5 
600-adbdesigns-age-of-sail-maureen-01.jpg  600-adbdesigns-age-of-sail-maureen-02; HSA tmp Believe in You.jpg 
2nd LO Template by Heartstrings Scrap Art

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.