MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment   Page 191 of 191     «   Prev   188   189   190   191
paperlady

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2851 
Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzle
Busy knitting for my grandson James. He is expected on 8 November.

It is my grandson Corey's birthday on 1 November and I have made him a card. He is absolutely mad on SpongeBob SquarePants.

corey card 2014 web.jpg 

Cute card Twizzle!!!!!
And congratulations on the expected arrival of James!

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2852 
Has anyone heard from Karen (Karenann here) or Jill (Evergreen100)?

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2853 
Wow Grannies, it has been very quiet around here.

I am a Granny again. James George Cooper was born on 2 November to my daughter Susan and her husband Ian.

James 3.jpg

[email protected]

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2854 
Hello grannies! I was thinking about you and wondered if you were all still here. Hope you are all doing well. Where are all of the DSP designers? I only see Z and Meryl in the store, am I wrong? 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

xo Emily
paperlady

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2855 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
Hello grannies! I was thinking about you and wondered if you were all still here. Hope you are all doing well. Where are all of the DSP designers? I only see Z and Meryl in the store, am I wrong? 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

xo Emily

So good to see you again Emily.  I think the Grannies have spread far and wide.  I really miss them.  I surely miss those fun trivia chats we used to have too. I think most of the DSP designers have departed for other places.

Edited to add:  Carole Harden (Share The Luv) is still here, and I think some of the designers who were more recent at DSP are still here. 

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #2856 
I miss all of you grannies. I miss DSP. I really wish we had somewhere we could all converge and get back to scrapping and chatting together. I am over at With Love Studio now and I really like it. Everyone is super nice but it's not very active.

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2857 
Hello Grannies, I've finally (I think) found my way to the Grannie Thread. It's been so long and I've missed you all so much. Some of you might know I'm recovering from open heart surgery which limits my activities and so I'm trying to find my way around My Memories, after a beautiful invitation to return. So I shall be posting some Layouts soon if only I can remember how to open photoshop.[smile]
manabita

Reply with quote  #2858 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathiemarie
Hello Grannies, I've finally (I think) found my way to the Grannie Thread. It's been so long and I've missed you all so much. Some of you might know I'm recovering from open heart surgery which limits my activities and so I'm trying to find my way around My Memories, after a beautiful invitation to return. So I shall be posting some Layouts soon if only I can remember how to open photoshop.[smile]

Hi Cathiemarie!!  So happy to have you here.  Praying your recovery is complete.  I can't wait to see some of your layouts.  

I hope we get more to come back and join in here at MyMemories.  I have missed everyone! 

Joy(manabita) 

Get $10 off MyMemories Suite 9 or 10% off all printed photo books and gifts by using my code: 
STMMMS13734

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.