MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 3      1   2   3   Next
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #1 

This is a loyalty card challenge.

You will find all the information about the loyalty cards HERE.

You will receive a loyalty card stamp and a bonus gift for completing this challenge but to get them you MUST use one of my products.

You are most welcome to join in this challenge using any MyMemories designer products but you will not receive the loyalty stamp or bonus gift.

You'll find my store HERE.

Here is the bonus gift you will receive.

AFamilyAffairQPs.jpg 

A set of 4 Quick Pages that coordinate with A Family Affair which is marked down by 30% for the whole month of June.

These quick pages are not in my store so you will be getting them first and for free if you complete the challenge as stated.

The challenge will run until the 30th June, 2014 and all bonus gifts and loyalty stamps will be given out by the 3rd July, 2014 so if you haven't received yours by then please don't hesitate to give me a call.

Alrighty, now the boring and serious bits are out of the way, I can take my professional hat off and put my nutty one on and let's have some fun! I have created a simple tag. Your task, if you choose to accept it, is to do something with it! Decorate it up and use it as a tag or make a frame from it or whatever you want! And when you are done with it, use it in a layout. I have also included a screw and an eyelet but it is not necessary to use them.

These are the supplies

tag-screw-eyelet-jan-2012-copy.jpg    

and you can grab your them HERE

I've made a layout to get this party started.

jan 2012 example copy.jpg 

Let your creativity roll and let's get tagging!

Don’t forget if you get stuck or have any questions just leave a note here or PM me and don’t forget to upload your layout to this thread as I'm only monitoring this thread to make sure you don't miss out on your stamp and bonus gift.

But if you want to use the share button below I'd love you to share to my NutkinTailz FB Page

Karyn

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
love love love those photos and this kit is perfect for them! now to put my thinking cap on [smile]
TillM

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
Looks like fun, will have to have a play!! Can we use the tag as many times as we want??
carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #4 
Great work.  TillM - use the tag as many times as you like - once or more. Shouldn't think Lesley would mind.

Reply with quote  #5 

sorry I took so long....been out for the arvo...yes you can use the tag as many times as you like.

The TAG must be used and as often as you want

Eyelet and screw are optional [smile]

Your'e so right Carena [smile] of course I wouldn't mind [smile]

TillM

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #6 
Thanks for the Nutty tag and challenge, I have made a page.  I used Dear Diary by Nutkin Tailz Designs and the tag supplied here.  Dear Diary is available HERE 

Variety-May-web.jpg

NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #7 
WOW...what creativity...you astound me Lisa with the way out think out of the box....this is outstanding [smile] I remember seeing that ship on the news [smile]

Tbear

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #8 
Remarkable just how often we think the same thoughts...just yesterday I was looking at some tags and thought, "Wouldn't that be a great challenge"  And here it is!   Scary! [eek]

Count me in for this challenge!
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #9 
Oh very scary Tbear...or as they say "Great minds think alike" but please don't anyone use the come back line on that [wink]

Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #10 
My mind did its normal jumps - tags = travel = train = time
I used NTD A Family Affair kit for this. 
Thanks Lesley

Challenges & Comps-002.jpg 

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #11 
excellent Sue...thanks for joining the fun of this months challenge. I love old trains. Fantastic LO [smile]

ostreadesigns

Reply with quote  #12 
Thank you for the challenge... The string thru the tag is also in the kit [smile]
Kit used Yesterday's News by NutkinTailz Designs - Kit link here: http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=LNNT-CP-1307-37023&r=nutkintailz_designs 

NTD_YesterdaysNews_faye19Bday072012.jpg 

NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #13 
Well done Tanya...love it...I love seeing the creativity of everyone when you give them a couple of pieces to use [smile]

Elizabeth

Reply with quote  #14 
Very cool Lisa!  Looks like an art journal!!!

What a fab photo, Sugar!  Nicely done.

Love your clustering, Ostrea!
TillM

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #15 
Wow ladies, these pages are beautiful!  I love to see how everyone interprets the pieces....great inspiration for me.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.