MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 5      1   2   3   4   Next   »
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #1 
Welcome to you all for the first of many Variety Challenges  to be held at MyMemories. [biggrin]

Luckily May has just started but I thought for our first variety challenge I'd make is fairly simple and easy but don't think it will be that way always...usually there is a catch or a twist to my challenges just to make you think. But all I want this time is for you to scrap a layout All About You. 

I'm going to want a photo of you on the layout...yeah I hear the cringing from here...we all take the pic s but hate being in front of th camera..there you go the first catch [smile]

Find you favour kit, of course I'd sooo love it if you'd use one of my kits which at the moment are 50% for my NSD sale so be quick as it end 4th May.  So why not take a look HERE

As we don't have a gallery YET at My Memories I'd love you to post them on my Fan Page on Facebook that can be found HERE of course I'd love it if you'd like me, grab the fan freebie and sign up for the Nutkin News to get the latest scoop on what this crazy squirrel is getting up to

You can name your layout how you like but please if you can put somewhere in the Facebook Post All About you so I know who to give your participation gift to...yes there will be a gift. I've not decided yet what it will be but come back here soon to see. 

Also a link back in this forum would be great otherwise I might miss them and I'd hate to do that. If you want you can also post your layout here so we can all have a look too [smile]

This challenge will run until the 31st May  and all prizes should be sent out sometime in the week following, if you've not received it by the 4th of June please don't hesitate to come back here and yell at me [smile]

I'll start you off with some inspiration, please do excuse the photo...told you I don't do in front of cameras lol. The layout below was created with Harvest Home

All you've ever wanted to know.jpg  

I've just sorted and put this little sample freebie together for completely the challenge.

I've called it MyMum and it coordinates with my Love You Mum that will be in the store later this week, just in time for Mother's Day

MyMumSampler.jpg 

Karyn

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
so excited for you and can't wait to do my first challenge layout here [smile]
Elizabeth

Reply with quote  #3 
NIce layout Lesley!
sparky_kbs

Reply with quote  #4 
Leslie please give me the date, time challenge starts and ends please so that I can update the calendar. I am in the process of getting everybody's info to place on the calendar, then each Sunday i will send out a schedule of all challenges that week to all forum participants and designers.  And I believe it will be posted in newsletter also.  Thank you Leslie

Lori [smile]
KBS

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Lesley and all.
Here's to getting started. I have also posted this on your FB. Look forward to getting to know everyone. I have used Lesley's Vintage paper and Dharianas Romance 2 for the elements.2353174b.png

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #6 
Love it Sue...you look gorgeous...love your top [smile] thanks so much for joining in the challenge [smile]

carena

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #7 
Great start to challenges - well done

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar
Hi Lesley and all.
Here's to getting started. I have also posted this on your FB. Look forward to getting to know everyone.

Awesome layout Sugar! Well done!

MM Designer
Reply with quote  #9 
Great LO and challenge Lesley.

MyMemories Store - EEE Current Challenge ForumEverything Erica Blog - My Facebook

TillM

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #10 
Oh Nutty Tailz.....a photo of me!!!!  Will think about this one!!  Maybe I will find one...not sure though!!
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #11 
you've got to have ONE somewhere Ms Tilly...I know I've seen one or maybe two [wink]

Abby

Reply with quote  #12 
Ohhh my ... a photo of me!????   Don't know that one exists, but I'll see if I can dig one out [smile]  ..A
Karyn

Reply with quote  #13 
you know I'll be doing this one but someone currently has me very busy [wink]
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #14 
Hmmmm and I do wonder who that person is [rolleyes] how dare they [nono] [biggrin]

NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #15 
No Valerie of course it wouldn't be cheating and least you've asked and being honest, you could've used one without saying so [smile] I'd love you to use one as I love seeing my stuff get used  [biggrin]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.