MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment   Page 5 of 5     «   Prev   2   3   4   5
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #61 
Barb welcome to my little place of nuttiness in our big brand new shiny forum [smile] I do love your page and that clustering is stunning [smile]

Funny how so many of us end up bus drivers lol...You can bet there's more challenges planned, mine never follow a particular theme and it's always a surprise month after month lol...and of course if you or anyone have any suggestions of what you'd like please don't hesitate to let me know [smile]

I also like to do the challenges as I get "stuck" on what to scrap next and they really help steer you in the direction or make you scrap out of your comfort zone and I think it's good to do that from time to time...

NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #62 
All prizes have been sent to the participants. If you haven't received your please let me know here or via PM and I'll get it sent again. Thanks everyone for taking the time to have a little fun with me and hope to see you in the June variety challenge too [smile]

Irena Stokrot

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #63 
Thank you for having fun in the Progressive, 
MyMumSampler kit is nice. 
I wish you success.
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #64 
I'm glad you liked the Sampler Irena....hope to see you join in the June challenge [smile]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.