MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
DebK

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
Once you placed a few embellishments on a page is there a way to turn them "off or on" to see if you like them?   Photoshop elements has a little "eye" that you can turn off or on.  Does MMS 7 have a similar feature?  Thanks so much for your help. 
DebK

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #2 
Ok, with a little further investigation I found my the answer. The viewing "off or on" button is on the layers panel. 
Fefchik

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
Would you be able to be more specific on where you found that?  I can't seem to locate it.  Thanks!!
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #4 
Hi and welcome. The layers button is on the left hand side. You have photos, elements, backgrounds etc.

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
StandardPhotog

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #5 
When I am viewing Layers in My Memories software, the background layer is not visible. Every other element or text layer is there. Is there something that will release that layer for view? I am unable to tell which paper was added for the background layer, and my memory is just not that good. Lol.
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #6 
Hi. The layers button itself will not show the background paper but the page(s) you are viewing in the middle of the screen does have the background showing. If you need to know which paper or element you have used on a page, go to the album tab at the top left of your screen and then go to 'project supply list'. It will list out eveything you have used in that album per page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandardPhotog
When I am viewing Layers in My Memories software, the background layer is not visible. Every other element or text layer is there. Is there something that will release that layer for view? I am unable to tell which paper was added for the background layer, and my memory is just not that good. Lol.

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
StandardPhotog

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #7 
Sugar - Thank you so much for that hint! I had no idea that button was there, along with the handy list![smile]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.