MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
ADBDesigns {Anita Diane}

Reply with quote  #1 

The total value of the Wanderlust Bundle is $35.92. Each product is offered individually for your convenience; however, the bundle is always your best value.  Right now the bundle is 60% off!! 

A yearning to discover new places, learn about new ideas, meet people who do not think like me, to travel and explore…that is my wanderlust. I choose my adventures through books. My education about the world both past and present is enriched by the written word. My exposure to new ideas and the thought provoking beliefs of others is what I look forward to when I sit down with a new “friend”.

My Wanderlust collection celebrates my journey through the shelves of my library.

Here are the previews to this wonderful collection: LINK TO COLLECTION
Wanderlust__Bundle.jpg  Wanderlust_Bkplates1.jpg  Wanderlust_Bkplates2.jpg  Wanderlust_BL1.jpg  Wanderlust_BL2.jpg  Wanderlust_BL3.jpg  Wanderlust_BL4.jpg  Wanderlust_BL5.jpg  Wanderlust_CL1.jpg  Wanderlust_CL2.jpg  Wanderlust_CL3.jpg  Wanderlust_CL4.jpg  Wanderlust_CL5.jpg  Wanderlust_CL6.jpg  Wanderlust_CL7.jpg  Wanderlust_DCS.jpg  Wanderlust_Ele.jpg  Wanderlust_FL.jpg  Wanderlust_Ppr.jpg  Wanderlust_SP.jpg  
and here are some layouts from my Creative Team for inspiration:
ADB_Wanderlust_Connie_LO1.jpg  ADB_Wanderlust_Cristiana_LO1.jpg  ADB_Wanderlust_Cristiana_LO2.jpg  ADB_Wanderlust_Dana1.jpg

please use my coupon code
STMMMS89620
and receive $10 off plus all the other special offers!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.