MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
cje11

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #1 
First time user of this software (MM6).  For some content I've purchased, the set up wizard asks what directory to place it in.  I know I want My Memories Suite but from there I'm confused.  I've watched a couple tutorials but still not getting it.  [confused]  I thought I was understanding but evidently I must have stuff where it doesn't belong as I'm getting error messages when I select it within the program.  Think it's time to stop and ask for help. 
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #2 
So long as you are downloading from MMS and using the correct file format, Windows or Mac, it will put it in the correct folder. If you are adding your own files you either have to add it in the programme file of you can access through MMS on the right hand side on add element, browse and then go to where the file is. Some times MMS says there is a potential error with a file. This can still be used if the error is that MMS didn't make a thumb for it. 

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
cje11

I'm new around here
Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks Sugar for your reply.  I talked with Technical Support now I'm understanding how it's set up.  Hopefully now I'll be on my way to having some fun.  My interest is to combine my Genealogy hobby with some heritage pages.  [biggrin]
Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #4 
Hope it all goes well for you. If you are interested, I know Autumn Owl Designs has some Genealogy kits. Available here http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=VLRK-BP-1412-77385&r=Autumn_Owl_Designs for Desandans. She also has kits with just the Genealogy tags http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=VLRK-EP-1411-76067&r=Autumn_Owl_Designs This is just one of many kits for genealogy tags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cje11
Thanks Sugar for your reply.  I talked with Technical Support now I'm understanding how it's set up.  Hopefully now I'll be on my way to having some fun.  My interest is to combine my Genealogy hobby with some heritage pages.  [biggrin]

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.