MyMemories Forum

Author   Comment  
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #1 
As my monthly challenges are always a bit of variety and it can be hard to think up something new, fun and challenging month after month, I want to give you guys the chance to let me know what sort of challenges you like to do. If we make a list here then we can do stuff we all want to do not just want I'm going to MAKE you do lol

BarbN

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #2 
I like when you list the elements to include. like a speed scrap but all at once.  colors could be specified also, or not.  themes such as beach, work, nature, surprise etc.  maybe car, boat, tractor, truck etc. you can MAKE me do anything that gets me out of a rut!
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #3 
yeah I get that with speed scraps. Oh you'll like the June challenge then Barb [smile] and also what I have planned for July, that will certainly get you out of that rut [smile]

I might actually do a mini mid month challenge too...just gotta get a couple of things of my list first but this one will be a bit of fun. 

susyq532

This place is growing on me
Reply with quote  #4 
I like the idea of using different themes.  Maybe sometimes using a specific kit.  I also like following a set of instructions, like a speed scrap.  Those make me think differently.  Or maybe use just one or two specific instructions - like use three background papers or include 7 embellishments.  I have been trying lots of different things lately with some of the challenges in the forum.  

Reply with quote  #5 
well susyq you are in the right spot here, nothing will be the same month to month [smile] some will be hard and some will be easier but you can bet you'll have fun that's a guarantee [smile] I'll be getting June up in a couple of hours so don't forget to come back and have a look [smile] and join in, can't wait to see all the wonderful layouts this month. I'm sure you're all going to love what I've got for you [smile]

Sugar

I really enjoy it here
Reply with quote  #6 
Enjoy progressive and Use it all. Also the lyrical or themes.

[wave]
Creative Team Member -various teams  
NutkinTailz

Reply with quote  #7 
yes I love progressive too Sue....I love the way the pages end up, it's a bit like chinese whispers you've not idea what the finished product will be like until you've completed it all [smile]

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.